[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about Hardcore Henry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hardcore-henry.jpg (584 KB, 1342x601) Image search: [Google]
hardcore-henry.jpg
584 KB, 1342x601
What does /tv/ think about Hardcore Henry?
>>
>>71458608
Is there a torrent out? Why all the talk of it?

Not that I'm complaining, it's fucking incredible.
>>
>>71458608
gimmick: the movie

it's an enjoyable bad movie tho, great to watch with friends
>>
>>71458608
Watched it with friends ans enjoyed myself. Alone, well you are gonna have a bad time.
>>
Too memecore for me
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466910026477.webm
>>
Shit writing but I like the gimmick.
Torrent when?
>>
>>71458677
>>71458765
> Torrent when?
8A657DD463AE3CCFBB349BDC7F7659436C80937E
>>
I liked it. It was fun to watch.
>>
fun flick
>>
>>71458608
A stuntman wearing a GoPro gets in fights, films Sharlto Copely.

> Somehow it works.
>>
>>71458721
It's midnight movie tier for sure.

Soundtrack is fucking baller as well.

https://youtu.be/NEHCQELmW7E
>HONEY I'M DOWN
>NOT THAT I NEED YA
>LOOK AT ME NOW YOU MADE A BELIEVAH
>>
File: and I say FUCK MEEEE.jpg (25 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
and I say FUCK MEEEE.jpg
25 KB, 625x415
>>71460037
Oh god the OST is flawless

When this started playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI9isVy1Xv4
>>
>>71458761
Literally nothing wrong with that scene.

>protagonist in the middle of nowhere
>sees a horse
>assumes he can ride the horse
>fails riding the horse
>>
>>71458608
cult classic-to-be
>>
>>71460605
Fuck that was good.

Also,
>ywn get a Doom 2016 adaptation by this guy
Feels bad, but can you fucking imagine?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x288
>>71458765
> first person perspective
> gimmick

It's been common place in books for decades, and arguably the norm in games.

It's a perfectly valid storytelling technique personally. I wish more movies wod try it.
>>
>>71458608
I haven't seen it but it looks like adolescent garbage made to pander to teenagers who think The Thing and Mad Max Fury Road are the greatest films ever made. Everyone's either got their head up their ass or is going out of their way to prove to the world that they don't and it's fucking awful.
>>
>>71461684
Fuck you. The Thing is always amazing.
>>
>>71461684
>hasn't seen it
>thinks he has a right to criticize it
>>
>>71462226
ye, that's what I do. I think that the premise really tells a lot here though.
>>
Had people over to watch in a double feature with Hotel Inferno. The whole room was full of smoke and still didn't like it that much. Later on watched Hotel Inferno drunk/high as fuck and loved it.
>>
Watched this for the first time earlier, amazing while high.
>>
>>71462337
>Hotel Inferno

Hmm let's s-

>Necrostorm

Holy shit now I remember that fucking retarded fighting game.
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (220 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
220 KB, 600x324
I have about as much respect for Hardcore Henry as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
Loved it. Lots of fun.
>>
Better than capshit. Managed to make a gimmick work for a feature length film. Fun, dumb, but not something I'm going to come back to watch a dozen times.
>>
>>71462488
What a weird pasta.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.