[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an Aceveda sucks dick episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 3x05-aceveda-lozano.jpg (26 KB, 679x375) Image search: [Google]
3x05-aceveda-lozano.jpg
26 KB, 679x375
>it's an Aceveda sucks dick episode
>>
>it's an Aceveda's wife is disgusted that her husband sucked a dick while he had a gun to his head

Seriously, what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>71457927
>It's an Aceveda jerks off to a video of an HIV positive crackhead getting raped episode
>>
any other femanons schlick to this scene?
>>
>>71458095
i;m a dude and this scene turned me on. despite the missing tooth, the actor for the gangster was cute af
>>
File: GettyImages-539248024.jpg (40 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-539248024.jpg
40 KB, 618x412
>it's a Julien kills his wife because she found out he was a faggot episode

http://www.eonline.com/news/769026/the-shield-actor-michael-jace-found-guilty-of-wife-s-murder
>>
File: nm0127988[1].jpg (106 KB, 640x951) Image search: [Google]
nm0127988[1].jpg
106 KB, 640x951
Would you suck his uncut latino cock, /tv/?
>>
>>71458268
you had me at uncut
>>
File: lickin' lips.gif (2 MB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
lickin' lips.gif
2 MB, 625x352
>>71458295
mte
>>
>>71457927
What the fuck was he supposed to do? It's not like they gave him episodes afterwards where he went out to revisit this experience by sucking more cock.

In fact he sought out the maggot and killed him.
>>
>>71458165
>"I was just angry," Jace told investigators, according to a transcript released Thursday. "All I intended to do was shoot her in the leg. And then I shot her in the leg and that was it."

In the leg!
>>
>its a they include this scene in the recap of every single episode afterwards episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjZ44g8Nvg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.