[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angie Tribeca, Wrecked and they saved American Dad where were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Rashida-Jones-As-Angie-Tribeca.jpg (70 KB, 983x492) Image search: [Google]
Rashida-Jones-As-Angie-Tribeca.jpg
70 KB, 983x492
Angie Tribeca, Wrecked and they saved American Dad

where were you when tbs became the best network of current year
>>
>>71456085
This season of American Dad has been great, but I can never get through more than 5 minutes of Angie Tribeca
>>
File: 1457321797049.jpg (47 KB, 526x469) Image search: [Google]
1457321797049.jpg
47 KB, 526x469
>>71456085
>where were you when TBS became watered down adult swim
Fixed
>>
>>71456085
American Dad is the only thing good about the network. I know this is a shill thread so tell your masters not to cancel it.
>>
>>71456136
are you watching it sober

its a slapstick humor show. im loving it so far but im only a few episodes in

>>71456223
the jews seem to know what theyre doing this year its surprising

>implying all suggestion threads are shill threads

back to r3ddit you autistic faggot you are ruining this board.

/tv/ loves to piss and cry about having no variety of threads and too many got threads well heres some new shows to watch you worms
>>
Angie Tribeca is fucking great. The only people that talk shit about it here are the teenagers that take the MRA and /r9k/ manchildren seriously. A show with a female lead won't make your penis shorter, morons.
>>
>>71456325
>are you watching it sober
I can promise you I am not. and I've seen Spy Hard in theaters and Naked Gun damn near every weekend when I was younger, so don't tell me I don't understand what they are trying to do.
>>
>>71456389
>A show with a female lead won't make your penis shorter, morons.
This is true. Watch Penny Dreadful. It'll make it bigger.
>>
>>71456325
>Trotting out the TBS lineup with a pic that lists the actresses name and the show she stars in and then calling me reddit.

nothing shilly going on here
>>
>>71456389
Shill shill shill shill shill
>>
File: CUHmbZAWsAE5MNc.png (553 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CUHmbZAWsAE5MNc.png
553 KB, 600x450
Who /oldswitcheroo/ here?
>>
>>71456389
yes I put off watching it because I thought it was some chick flick with a girls name

>>71456501
you dont get to complain about /tv/ being shit when you spam autism in new show threads kiddo
>>
File: Untitled.png (722 KB, 925x513) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
722 KB, 925x513
oh man I used to be a miserable autist like this guy
>>71456501
>>71456471
>>71456223

bump to anger the spergs

Angie Tribeca is funny as fuck
>>
>>71456849
You're the OP dumbfuck. You're as shit at samefagging as you are at shilling.
>>
>>71457109
>GOTCHA!GOTCHA! SPOTTED YOU POSTING AGAIN HAHAHA I FUCKING GOT YOU!!!
ehhh thats not really a thing anymore on this site

linger longer lil guy
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (383 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
383 KB, 2000x1000
>ITS A SCHIZOPHRENIC VIRGIN THINKS EVERYONE WORKS FOR TBS EPISODE
>>
Those shows are terrible.
>>
TBS

VERY FUNNY XD
>>
Angie Tribeca legit sucks

It's like someone had naked gun vaguely described to them and then they tried to remake it
>>
>tfw a true patrician can spot good shows before the hype

>>71457282
>>71457453

thanks for the bump plebs
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU ENJOY THINGS GET THE PITCHFORK BOYS IM FRI*GIN ANGRY MOOOOOOOM!!!

love you guys ive posted here for years I genuinely love this autism

I wouldnt recommend watching anything legit commercials ruin the flow. Torrent away retards
>>
should have saved happy endings
>>
I watched the detour and it was pretty funny especially considering the show they put out last year (i.e. clipped, good god)
>>
Angie Tribeca is fucking GOAT, best new comedy in years.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.