[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Cameron wasn't very impressed by Force Awakens:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: James Cameron.jpg (49 KB, 321x400) Image search: [Google]
James Cameron.jpg
49 KB, 321x400
James Cameron wasn't very impressed by Force Awakens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKtPJk3b2M

>“Well George Lucas is a friend of mine and he and I were having a good conversation the other day about it. I don’t want to say too much about the film cause I also have a lot of respect for J.J. Abrams, and I want to see where they’re taking it next, to see what they’re doing with it. I have to say that I felt that George’s group of six films had more innovative visual imagination, and this film was more of a retrenchment to things you had seen before and characters you had seen before, and it took a few baby steps forward with new characters. So for me the jury’s out, I wanna see where they go with it.”
>>
>>71455858

He fucking loved Genisys though, the fucking delusional hack.

Get back to building an underwater city, assshole!
>>
>>71455858
He also praised Zack Snyder in this interview.
>>
He just never says much bad shit about others in the industry, he's a professional like that. >>71456006
>>71456030
>>71455858
>>
>>71456030
trashing abrams and praising snyder is correct tho.

cameron confirmed patrician
>>
>>71456030

post a link?
>>
He's absolutely right though. George's 3 later movies were awful but at least he built some pretty cool shit. JJ took no risks and came up with pretty much nothing original
>>
>>71455858
>caring about James Cameron after Avatar
>>
>>71455858

>I have to say that I felt that George’s group of six films had more innovative visual imagination

Goddamn Phantom Menace had a Windows 95 background for a skybox, fuck off!
>>
File: 1352287911166s.jpg (73 KB, 1200x747) Image search: [Google]
1352287911166s.jpg
73 KB, 1200x747
>>71456030
James Cameron is a new convert.

All Praise the God of Kino.
>>
>>71456168
can't find the link anymore but it's from the full version of the video in the OP.
>>
doesn't get much worse than avatar and the force awakens
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.