[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST FUCK MY ACADEMY UP http://variety.com/2016/film/awards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
JUST FUCK MY ACADEMY UP
http://variety.com/2016/film/awards/new-oscar-members-cheryl-boone-isaacs-1201806211
>>
>41% females
giving woman the right to vote in the first place was a mistake.
>>
so that basically confirms that Best Picture Oscar will be given to Birth of a Nation. Best actor oscar will be given to that dude who portrayed obama and Viola Davis will win best actress.
absolutecuck
>>
>>71453893
Why do you care OP? You're never going to make a film. Just keep shitposting and stay quiet.
>>
>>71454030
shut the fuck up, nigger lover. Go back to your faggot got thread.
>>
>>71454066

Sorry, I'm not black and I don't watch GOT. It's just hilarious that you're putting so much stock into the fucking oscars. They don't mean shit. Again, keep shitposting and stay quiet.
>>
>>71454066

fag detected
>>
File: obiwanstastelesshaloween.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
obiwanstastelesshaloween.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>71454030

>Just shut up and accept it!

Nah. We're allowed to discuss things we don't like or approve of. Sorry this isn't a safe space for you. Maybe you should try reddit?
>>
>>71454029
You're spot on about Best Picture. It'll so win.
But the others I doubt. They can shove in whatever garbage blacks stare in this year but I doubt they'll still win.
>>
quotas for awards shows
>>
Why was my thread deleted stupid cuck mod
>>
WHAT\S HAPPENING ON JULY 14?
>>
Surely we all know by now that awards don'tmatter right?
>>
>>71454029
No none will watch, LA will be nuked soon so Trump gets elected anyways
>>
File: Next Oscars.jpg (68 KB, 795x600) Image search: [Google]
Next Oscars.jpg
68 KB, 795x600
>>71453893
>>71454029
>>
Will Fast 8 win best picture now?
>>
Wew kobe
>>
>>71453893
based Kobr
>>
>>71453893
I was confused by the title of the article, thought this was a white lady with a tanning addiction and too much bronzer on.
>>
>>71453893
>We've made a major step in destroying whatever credibility we had left today

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>71455385
Blacks follow all waffle skinned negroes, like that blue eyed woke nigger at the BET awards
>>
>>71453893
And that fixes the diversity "issue" in actual Hollywood films.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.