[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extremely overrated TV shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: poster-rome-season-1.jpg (364 KB, 1108x1500) Image search: [Google]
poster-rome-season-1.jpg
364 KB, 1108x1500
>>
>>71453818

Waiting for you to start OP
>>
explain your opinion you fcking goober
>>
fuck you, fight me OP
>>
>>71453818
Whenever you're ready to begin, OP
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 412x398
>>71453818
>OP is literally a pleb.
>>
File: 1461115563520.jpg (4 KB, 251x44) Image search: [Google]
1461115563520.jpg
4 KB, 251x44
>>71453837
>>71453840
>>71454514
>>71454566
>>71454571

This is part of the reason i hate Rome. The autisticly defensive fanboys
>>
It was good, but it is overrated

Too much of Vorenus and his annoying side-plot of getting cucked and dealing with his family, not enough focus on the politics and non-fictional characters
>>
>>71453818
Well? When are you gonna post one OP
>>
File: 1466149269336.png (649 KB, 787x687) Image search: [Google]
1466149269336.png
649 KB, 787x687
Not OP. I recently rewatched it and I have to say, while not extremely overrated, I did find it slightly overrated. I loved the historical content, but alot of the drama fell flat. Needed more Pullo. That being said its still a A- or B+.
>>
Isn't op expected to start?
>>
Not overrated; Rome was a great show.

The only thing that could have been better was if they focused more on the actual history rather than exploring Vorenus' story.
>>
>>71454615
>I hate a show because people that I don't like like it

You're retarded, sorry.
>>
>>71454635
I loved every second of Vorenus "side-plot" and I'd watch a 4 season HBO series about him and Titus Pullo campaigning in Mongolia.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 594x595
>>71454615
Like is said, literally a pleb.
>>
>>71455090
did you not see the >part, you fucking idiot? oh right you're too busy blowing your official Titus Pullo™ inflatable dildo

The first season was ok, not great but ok. It had way too much lame soapbox shit, not enough history, took a lot of liberties with historical accuracy, but it was somewhat watchable. However, the second season was pretty much dogshit. It was an anime tier plot of vorenus being a whiny little bitch and going on his adventure to get his children back, then getting cucked again, and his shitty plot stuck around til the end of the season. octavian and antony's rivalry and war is abridged to basically a declaration of war and antony committing suicide. complete shit
>>
>>71455498
Not even gonna read your rant, autist.
Dismissed.
>>
>>71453818
Are you the same fag that made the lynch sucks thread just to rile everybody up.
>>
>>71455534
lmao that's right faggit, you don't have an argument besides relentlessly sucking Rome dick
>>
>>71455645
my argument is your rant amounts to "I didn't like it". As far as historically inaccuracy you're only half right. True it takes a lot of liberties with what we know about the people of rome but it brings the life and ritual of rome to life like nothing else has even come close to doing. It's histories has been explored and written about to death but there's nothing like Rome when it comes to showing how Romans lived.
>>
>>71453818
Extremely overrated
Not even remotely

Overrated? Maybe slightly by people on /tv/ irl no one talks about it. In fact it is probably underrated
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (72 KB, 620x830) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
72 KB, 620x830
alright since OP refuses to start the thread I guess I will
>>
>>71456476
The first season was at least fun but I wasn't aware that this was a well liked show.
>>
>>71454615
>make stupid post
>get surprised when people make fun of you for it
Frogfaggots everyone
>>
>>71453818
I, Claudius
>>
>>71454635
>>71455322
>Too much of Vorenus and his annoying side-plot of getting cucked and dealing with his family, not enough focus on the politics and non-fictional characters

I agree, I could have done without his sideplot at all. I get it ... he's an unrelatable jerk so some people relate to him.
>>
>>71453818

first season is god tier, second season is meh so it does leave an overrated feel

but its very good as a whole regardless
>>
>you will never be Pullo
>you will never recover the golden eagle
>you will never start a war over a misunderstanding
>you will never have bro tier adventures with your stuck up commanding officer
>you will never sail on a raft of dead bodies
>you will never be ordered to fuck Cleopatra
>for real, why even live.
>>
Everybody Loves Raymond. Hated that shit.
Modern Family is overrated too.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.