[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Lost in Space' Reboot Scores 10-Episode Series Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Lis_season2_title.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lis_season2_title.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1200
>From Legendary Television, the new take is based on the beloved 1960s sci-fi classic series from Irwin Allen. Netflix's reimagined series hails from feature writing duo Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless (Dracula Untold, Last Witch Hunter), with Zack Estrin (Prison Break) set to serve as showrunner. The drama will premiere worldwide in 2018.

>Netflix's new Lost in Space takes its its cues from the original series and centers on the Robinson family, who is forced to come together in a time of crisis. Stranded light years from their intended destination, they find themselves battling a strange new alien environment and also their own personal demons. Equal parts family drama and sci-fi adventure, Netflix is billing the reboot as "a survival story for the ages."

>"The original series so deftly captured both drama and comedy, and that made it very appealing to a broad audience. The current creative team’s reimagining of the series for Netflix is sure to appeal to both fans who fondly remember the original and to create a new generation of enthusiasts around the world,” Netflix vp originals Cindy Holland said.

Thoughts?
>>
D A N G E R
>>
>>71451583
Oh look, another remake. It shares the name with Lost In Space but beyond pop culture references that countless other shows have already made cliche, what the shit will it be?
Generic most likely. In short, oh look its nothing.
>>
File: 0DwDrge.gif (959 KB, 390x216) Image search: [Google]
0DwDrge.gif
959 KB, 390x216
Also thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgskINKZWjY
>>
so it will literally be LOST in space?
>>
That quote about the original version having "drama". I like the original show and it ain't drama. Its silly trash. The new one cant compete because whoever the new Smith is can't compare.
>>
>>71451583
>drama

LIS is comfy as fuck because of the crazy monsters, corny effects, and fun charismatic characters. Making it dramatic kills the whole thing.
>>
>>71451709
That helmet was the only cool thing in that movie.
>>
>>71451780
The first season tried for drama a few times, it wasn't always Smith on full Ham mode making underhand deals with evil carrot men.
>>
as long as they have a pusillanimously pederastic prick dr. smith making asinine alliterative arguments I'm on board
>>
Is this the first Netflix sci fi show?

Also if anything I am imagining its going for a BSG tone
>>
>>71452066
As horrible as that sounds, I can see it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
tfw Don and Judy are interracial
>>
Well it cant be as bad as John Woos pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAT4tjjzOCk
>>
>>71452066
>Is this the first Netflix sci fi show?

Sense8
>>
>>71453411

Never bothered with that?

Any good?
>>
Black dad, white or Latino mom. Mixed kids, maybe an adopted of different ethnicity....
>>
File: PolarLights.webm (3 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
PolarLights.webm
3 MB, 2048x1152
I like sci fi adventures but I'm a bit concerned about the family drama part, then again it could probably add to the charm of the series.
Never watched the original but I guess I'll give it a shoot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.