[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was I so turned on by this scene? Is cannibalism a fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: nd.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nd.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Why was I so turned on by this scene?

Is cannibalism a fetish?
>>
>>71447627
>Is cannibalism a fetish?

Yes. It's like vore, but with more culinary inclinations.
>>
>>71447627
Source?
>>
>>71448185
Neon Meme

Don't waste your time it's bullshit
>>
>>71448218
>Don't waste your time it's bullshit
Enjoy the next Star Wars movie :)
>>
>>71448277
It will be shit too, just like Neon Demon.
>>
>>71448218
Disney had some new movies that are more your speed
>>
>>71448361
>just like Neon Demon.
No. it was a neat campy thriller with outrageously good production values, some beautiful dangerous girls, better executed satire than Showgirls, and legitimately haunting imagery. Not to mention Cliff Martinez's best soundtrack.

It's top 5 of the year easily.
>>
>>71448423
Ok, memeing aside, my gf made my go see it and I just didn't like it. Thought it was a bit cliche, felt like that I had already seen the same movie before. I was really bored in some parts too.
>>
>>71448718
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>71447627
I was hoping it'd turn out she was a vampire or something, needed the blood of young virgins to stay youthful ala Bathory. Would have been better if the movie went body horror earlier than the last ten minutes.
>>
>>71448781
Ruby was a witch
>>
File: Perfume_poster.jpg (39 KB, 329x486) Image search: [Google]
Perfume_poster.jpg
39 KB, 329x486
Refn did a pretty decent job making an exploitation remake out of pic related.
>>
>>71448718
are you thinking of Black Swan? because this movie is similar to that in some ways.

what'd your gf think of Neon Demon? I'm curious if women would enjoy a movie like this.
>>
>>71448885
not that guy but i went with my gf too and she loved it
>>
>>71448218
fuck off refn
>>
>>71448885
My gf liked it, she thinks is has potential to become a feminist horror/teen girl cult movie.
>>
>>71449098
I guess it being written by two women and Refn helps that case.
>>
>>71447627
I had a boner while Ruby tried to rape Elle and then when she fucked the corpse, then she pissed which was already one of my fetishes.

Rein tries to turn us all into degenerates
>>
>>71448718
>when your gf is more patrician than you
Literally kill yourself

The first half of the movie was utter garbage but then it really took off
>>
>>71447627
I wasn't turned on. I was too distracted by the fact that she had a middle front tooth instead of two front teeth.
>>
>>71450680
Lol, I noticed that too, I think it was more the angle really, your teeth are fixed but your lips aren't and then when there is slight asymmetry it turns into a huge one
>>
File: muhsymbolism.jpg (23 KB, 689x476) Image search: [Google]
muhsymbolism.jpg
23 KB, 689x476
>>71447627
Typical witch films, they'll never be wholesome vampire cinema.
>>
>ruby trying to rape jessie
boner
>ruby jerking herself off to jessie on top of a corpse
boner
>gigi and the other one in the shower together
boner
>naked ruby in that shallow grave
boner

male brain is quite honestly a curse
>>
>>71447627
Because you have a dick. Also check out the Hannibal tv series. High class culinary cannibalism going on there

>>71448218
Maybe Zoolander 3 might be more to your liking
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.