[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your popcorn, sir. Is there anything else I can get you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: lkarhht.jpg (40 KB, 493x731) Image search: [Google]
lkarhht.jpg
40 KB, 493x731
Here's your popcorn, sir. Is there anything else I can get you?
>>
File: guy-gun-21069972.jpg (28 KB, 381x450) Image search: [Google]
guy-gun-21069972.jpg
28 KB, 381x450
No, nothing else, just point me to the batman showing
>>
>>71447527
How much is this gonna cost me buddy?
>>
>>71447640
Free, if you have 10,000 kinopoints on your kinocard
>>
>>71447527
Noone uses those cup designs anymore. Where am I and how did I get to 1995?
>>
Stupid nigger, who let you out of your cage?
>>
>>71447527
You can get me some respect you nigger shitlord, how dare you address me as sir when I clearly identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
I wrote this for the 'how to fix /tv/' thread but it got deleted before I could post it (go figure).

Personally I'm of the opinion that /tv/ cannot be "fixed". The /tv/ of 2010 is dead.

The board's userbase is no longer primarily oldfags who understand how to selfmoderate. An unending stream of new users, who never learned the concept of 'lurk more, and who treat /tv/ as an alternate /b/ have muscled out most everyone with more than a casual interest in TV&film. To compound this the mods are entirely disinterested in performing the vigiliant action required to regain a semblance of quality only intervene to make the board more welcoming for new users (read: redditors).

What can be done? The administration doesn't want /tv/ to be fixed, they want /tv/ to be popular, which means more GoT, more starwars, more capeshit, and more memes.
>>
>>71447527
Boy did- did you just speak without being spoken to?
SHIRT OFF!
BACK TO THE WALL!
Ten lashes.

Then bring Laquesha my bedchambers tonight, so I can rape and circumcise her.
>>
>>71447640
>he doesn't have a national popcorn gold card
>>
Truly the kinomathique experience would not be the same without you, nubian prince
>>
>>71448319
It's just a forum you retarded neck beard. Nobody gives a shit about anything you just wrote.
>>
>>71448319
>What can be done?
We all know what needs to be done, however not all of us can be so brave
>>
>>71448319
>The /tv/ of 2010
Is that something you're actually nostalgic for? /tv/ was shit then too, just a different kind of shit.
>>
>>71448471
back2reddit
>>
>>71448521
>This is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry more, kiddo.
0/10, you're just butthurt.
>>
Just thought I'd share this. Saw it on Kimmy Schmidt. Put a straw in the middle of the popcorn container and line it up with the butter stream, pouring the butter down the straw. It'll reach the bottom of the bucket/bag without completely drenching the top.
>>
>>71448552
filtered
>>
>>71448319
>taking 4chan this serious
>>
>>71447527
thank you my african american friend, here is your check for this months reparations. Im glad that we can finally end inequality and you can join us in the educated work force
>>
File: funny-meme-soon-17.png (553 KB, 621x496) Image search: [Google]
funny-meme-soon-17.png
553 KB, 621x496
Why does anyone like popcorn? It has no taste, gets your hands dirty and makes you thirsty. When will the meme end?
>>
>>71448319
>The /tv/ of 2010 is dead.
lol oh wow, who was even posting here in 2010? i heard about this site like two years ago on facebook, most of my friends dont even know about it yet so im clearly an early adopter
>>
>>71448539
The funny thing is I haven't been on Reddit in my life. /sp/ master race. Nobody on there complains about the board.
>>
>>71447527
You can get your grubby nigger hands off my pop corn.
>>
File: 66l188wafroxfao8.jpg (11 KB, 205x312) Image search: [Google]
66l188wafroxfao8.jpg
11 KB, 205x312
Yeah, get your fucking shinebox
>>
>>71448621
It's filler and helps my body recover from ingesting too much booze; that's why normal people eat it. Fat people just use it to replace the butter spoons at home
>>
>>71448621
>gets your hands dirty

maybe if you're an Americuck who will pour literal lard onto their popcorn
>>
>>71448319
>being here for more than 6 years
>being here for so much more than 6 years that 6 years ago, you had a strong notion of what this place is like

shit... this is my destiny, isn't it?
>>
>>71448621
so are mine
>>
>>71448788
Yes they do. It's littered with diveball threads right now and generals, and the mods auto ban any sort of funposting. As unregulated as /tv/ is at least it still has a board culture unlike what sp is now.
>>
>>71447527
>just popcorn
>no Mike and Ikes, Reese's Pieces, ice cream, Deluxe Sicilian Pie, or Arugula Salad
how do you plan on experiencing the cinema if you aren't fed properly?
>>
>>71447527
it better have extra butter or I won't tip
>>
>>71447527

I want to speak to your white manager!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.