[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some good modern horror movies that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: It Follows Poster For Ants.jpg (23 KB, 260x386) Image search: [Google]
It Follows Poster For Ants.jpg
23 KB, 260x386
What's some good modern horror movies that doesn't rely too much on cheap jumpscares?
>>
>>71445071

Lets see...

It Follows
The VVitch

Honorary mention:
Cabin in the Woods
>>
>>71445071
Session 9
Audition
The Loved Ones
Anti-Christ
The Descent
May
The Devil's Backbone
The Babadook
Ginger Snaps
Kill List
The Others
The Mist
Noroi
Red White & Blue
Creep
The Gift
Under The Skin
>>
>>71445071
Babadook
Goodnight mommy (was that the title? Can't remember)
>>
>>71445071
I fucking hated this movie. What exactly am I supposed to like about it?

I came out of the theater with two things on my mind:

>DUDE STDs LMAO
>DUDE NICE GUYS > CHADS LMAO
>>
the invitation
the conjuring
the boy (not the best, but good twist, go in blind)
the visit
oculus (2013)
the tunnel (2011)
the borderlands (2014)
>>
>>71446390
Yeah. It Follows is absolute shit.

Like is it fucking low-key futuristic sci-fi or a horror movie? IDK because it sucks as both
>>
Just watched it follows
wtf i hate chads now
>>
as above so below
>>
listed so far my favourites are

The Gift
The Invitation
>>
The Witch
Antichrist
>>
>>71446587
What the fuck makes you think it's sci-fi? You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>71446204
Good list and best list
Missing the Blair Witch project, the ring(american), kairo(pulse) absentia, in the mouth of madness, Black Christmas, the den, archivo 253, the shining, green room and martyrs even taxidermia is pretty twisted also bone tomahawk for one of the most nightmarish scenes you will ever watch and will forever scar you
>>
>>71446954
Not him but I couldn't tell if it was set in the 1980s because of the old buildings and cars or set in modern times with that clam/smartphone the one chick had.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.