[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch the first season of The Wire >Love every episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: conan.png (90 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
conan.png
90 KB, 239x300
>Watch the first season of The Wire
>Love every episode
>Look up the creator David Simon
>Turns out he's a huge SJW muh privilege libtard

Haven't dropped a show faster than that
>>
>>71445044
wow. great thread.
>>
nice blog
>>
Awesome diary entry my triggered friend
>>
>>71445044
nice page for your journal, dickweed
>>
>>71445044
so is conan.
>>
>not letting yourself enjoy the things you like on this earth, where you only have one chance to do it
i want alt right retards to leave
>>
>>71445044
it's almost like 99% of the creative people who do work that you revere and love think your political ideology is fucking retarded

i wonder what could account for this schism
>>
>>71445044

You're not going to find too many conservative entertainers, friend. Your best bet in the USA is AM talk radio pundits, Christian television networks, Fox News, and The Blaze TV.

Otherwise you're going to have to look to foreign markets for your entertainment. Like Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>71445240
I loved The Sopranos and that was pretty redpilled
At least David Chase kept to himself
>>
>>71445314

You do realize that when liberals make what you call "redpilled" entertainment they're actually parodying and mocking conservatives, right?
>>
>>71445969
Yeah, that worked out well when Big Love was created...
>>
>>71445969
The Sopranos writers weren't too lib-cucky. They made some legitimate critiques of old, conventional Italo-American culture and definitely shat on the Iraq War. Not too bad. The Vito arc wasn't at all fag-endorsing, for example.
>>
File: 6855806-3x4-340x453[1].jpg (33 KB, 340x453) Image search: [Google]
6855806-3x4-340x453[1].jpg
33 KB, 340x453
>>71445240

Personally, I just wish more of them would air their common sense opinions rather than either being some loud mouthed, bigoted war mongerer or a censorious, easily triggered, moral policer. You don't need to be conservative to understand how idiotic modern feminism and the SJW movement is right now, or to have a serious issue with their culture of censorship and taking offense at every little thing. The closest I've got to famous people who share my beliefs are Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Even then, they're pretty loud mouthed too. And while it's funny when they're right, it's infuritating when they're wrong.

Come to think of it, this guy is probably the only famous dude who comes off as being perfectly rational. Supporting the good things the left is doing (being opposed to racism, homophobia, critical of organised religion) while being vocal about the bad things they're doing (basically destroying the values the enlightenment gave us).
>>
>>71445222

>nigger lover cuck
>>
>>71445044
>cant separate the art from the artist
ok, kid
>>
Why do americans call people that want to take their guns away liberals? Isn't that the opposite of what a real liberal would do?
>>
>>71445044
>omg this good show, lemme find out everything about the creator
who the fuck bothers with this shit? lol
>>
>>71445044
The other seasons of The Wire are very good, too. You seem to know lib nonsense when you see it. What are you afraid of?
Life is too short to skip the good stuff in protest.
>>
>tfw fucked a SJW girl and told her she was only a fuck machine

>she cried

Did I did good?
>>
>>71448846
Only if you told her the truth. She should thank you for your honesty and appreciate your lack of bullshit.
>>
>>71445044

Image how bad then that Baltimore actually is?
>>
>>71449015
Ok
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.