[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the peak of kinotography ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 220px-Ninth_gate_ver3.jpg (11 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ninth_gate_ver3.jpg
11 KB, 220x326
Is this the peak of kinotography ?
>>
>>71444262
one of the best films of the nineties that's for sure
>>
Idk, the third act of the film feels off. I don't remember the whole film very well but I remember that I was disappointed with the ending.

It is definitely on my re-watch list this summer.
>>
>>71444302
>>71444262
Boy, you guys sure have low standards.
>>
this movie was always on late night superchannel.
>>
>>71444428
the ending is very dividing, some love it with others hate it. Personally I think it's great, and I can't think of any other way Polanski could have ended it anyway.

There were some critics at the time who said he should have showed a scene in hell, but that would have been utterly retarded
>>
>>71444482
or maybe we just have different preferences? A wild concept, I know.
>>
>>71444562
>There were some critics at the time who said he should have showed a scene in hell, but that would have been utterly retarded
They were probably americans no doubt.
>>
>>71444262
what the hell does the suffix tography mean?
>>
File: What Dreams May Come.jpg (489 KB, 1500x833) Image search: [Google]
What Dreams May Come.jpg
489 KB, 1500x833
>>71444262
>>71444302

watch more movies
>>
>>71444482
>Boy, you guys sure have low standards.

Listen up cracka,The Ninth Gate is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.
>>
Remember when she hovered down the staircase outside

Man that shit was goofy af
>>
>>71444752
It has shitty CGI, doe.
>>
>>71444711
I guarantee you that I've seen more movies than you have. Also What Dreams May Come is mediocre at best
>>
File: 72938.jpg (17 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
72938.jpg
17 KB, 292x257
>>71444752
>Listen up cracka,The Ninth Gate is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.