[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good movies about drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: drugsarebad.jpg (60 KB, 718x453) Image search: [Google]
drugsarebad.jpg
60 KB, 718x453
What are some good movies about drugs
>>
Did she melt or something?
>>
>>71443305
>Sophie Turner and her future.jpg
>>
>>71443335
she injected weed
>>
what the shit
>>
>>71443305
Spun
>>
File: drugsarebad2.jpg (57 KB, 713x447) Image search: [Google]
drugsarebad2.jpg
57 KB, 713x447
you start out a normal man but then..
>>
I'm just laughing to myself trying to imagine a meth-head attempting to draw eyebrows on themselves.

I think Requiem for a Dream is the most well known movie about drugs.
>>
>>71443345
beat me to it. bong women age like milk
>>
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Layer Cake
Trainspotting
Harold and Kumar Get The Munchies
>>
Is acid the most overrated drug of all time?
>>
>>71444295
No, that'd be meth or heroin. Who cares about a shitty intense buzz that makes you useless

Psychedelics are fun and can easily be used responsibly if you aren't stupid. They also inherently make you a better person by letting you view your own life through a different perspective, allowing you to realize what matters and what doesn't
>>
File: 1466469886790.png (256 KB, 460x507) Image search: [Google]
1466469886790.png
256 KB, 460x507
>>71444436
>Psychedelics are fun and can easily be used responsibly if you aren't stupid. They also inherently make you a better person by letting you view your own life through a different perspective, allowing you to realize what matters and what doesn't

Fucking LSD hippies...
>>
>>71443345
when the britbong genes really kick in

>>71443305

DOPE is a dope film
a requem for a dream is a classic
>>
>>71444436
>woooah dude look at my hands XD
yeah that's some deep insight there, faggot
>>
>>71443305

haha JUST
>>
>>71445104

confirmed for knowing nothing about psyechedelics
>>
>>71444477
>>71444444
>>
>>71443305
But at least her hairline got better.

>>71443557
And his front hair fuller.

Either meth = increases hair regrow.
Or they dont wash, bribe or cut their hair often resulting in looking better.
>>
>>71443305
Bio Dome
>>
>>71444436
>heroin
>overrated

confirmed never getting a good shot
>>
>>71445180
she was already just 2bh
>>
>>71443305
>those eyebrows

J U S T
>>
>>71443305
Blow, City of God, Savages, Scarface, Goodfellas, Bronx Tale, Better Luck Tomorrow, The Wackness, DOPE, KIDS, Clockers, King of New York, American Gangster, Fresh, Carlito’s Way, Juice, Belly, Boyz N Da Hood, Paid In Full, Nicholas Refn’s Pusher, Cocaine Cowboys, The French Connection, Brotherly Love
>>
>>71445577
Wait i dun goofed, Bronx Tale isn't about drugs but swap that with Requiem For a Dream.
>>
Blow
Trainspotting
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Layer Cake
>>
Adam and Paul.

Fucking hell what a movie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.