[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I just witness? >spend a year marketing this as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: bvsquad1.jpg (202 KB, 974x725) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad1.jpg
202 KB, 974x725
What did I just witness?
>spend a year marketing this as the ultimate between Batman and Superman
>have a 2 hour build up of FUCKING NOTHING
>Fight between Batman and Superman is 2 FUCKING MINUTES LONG
>Batman spares Superman because muh mom has the same name as supes' mom
>DC actually had the balls to call this Batman v Superman
It was literally Man of Steel 2 featuring Batman and wonderwoman. How do DCucks live with this?
>>
>>71442655
ultimate fight*
fuck.
>>
>>71442655
delete this
>>
You don't get it man Greeks and Bible and shit.
>>
Pleb hogwash for /r/movie buffs
>>
>>71442655

The whole poling with lex setting up the fight was nonsense and made bat and superman come off as completely irrational. Also the cgi rock monster and wonder women and all the DC extended universe shit was grossly out of place in this movie.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1588x2212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1588x2212
>>71442655
The entire movie was just a 3 hour trailer for Justice League Part 1.

Which will just be a Justice League Part 2 trailer.

And so on.

It's a shame. Batfleck was well cast.
>>
>>71442655
To add something to this:
>Batman fucking kills people now
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 436x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 436x228
>>71442795
>>
File: 1465565029914.png (267 KB, 469x357) Image search: [Google]
1465565029914.png
267 KB, 469x357
>>71443120
>ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
>ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
>ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
>ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
>ALL CAPESHIT IS REDDIT
GAME OF THRONES IS REDDIT
>GAME OF THRONES IS REDDIT
>>
>>71443080
Honestly I'd be slightly ok with it if they at least explained why.

They just vaguely show Robin's suit and Ben give us a pissed off look. That's it.
>>
>>71443014
>"Why is /tv/ the worst moderated board on 4chan and when will the mods there get fired?"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71442655
For me the movie falls flat mostly in pacing and in its character moments. The characters are arranged like chess pieces in Snyder's misguided attempt to set up his ham handed Christ/mythology metaphors and as a result rarely feel like people. They're meaty exposition sacks with stilted dialogue instead. I honestly can't see how it's argued that any of this movie's meta narrative is over the viewer's head as the DC defense force here so often pushes when the damn movie beats you over the head with scene after scene of less than subtle crucifixes hanging around in a given (admittedly well framed) shot and Superman in the T pose for half the movie. It's just bad.
>>
A hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics.
>>
>>71443315
>superman literally throws a fucking crusifix shaped piece of debris at the rock thing
Didn't notice the any other things because I was too busy not understanding what autisthor's goal was.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.