[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which was the most inappropriate, unfunniest quip to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (63 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 900x720
Which was the most inappropriate, unfunniest quip to you?
>>
I - I don't see how that's a party
>>
>>71442511
When quicksilver couldn't even die without making a stupid joke. Also the schwarma thing.
>>
>New York is burning, Aliens running amok destroying the city
>Avengers pause to bant and quip
>Banner rides in on a tricycle and quips some more
>Black Widow "im a slut harry"

MARLEL
A
R
L
E
L
>>
>>71442511
Batman v Superman is the unfunniest joke I have ever witnessed
>>
>he's adopted
>>
File: Realistic Superman vs Batman.webm (3 MB, 778x436) Image search: [Google]
Realistic Superman vs Batman.webm
3 MB, 778x436
>>71442572
>Batman v Superman is the unfunniest joke I have ever witnessed

Warner Brothers just told it wrong
>>
>I will be reinstituting Prima Nocta
how can they include a rape joke like this in the movie? HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?
>>
>>71442572
upvote

>>71442511
all of them arent that funny
>>
>>71442572
Marvelcuck sad that his films are not memorable
>>
#SAVE....MARTHA
>>
>>71442602
Marvel's general audience are too young/stupid to know the reference, as well as too lazy to search it up.
>>
>>71442511
>He's adopted

I actually liked "Avengers" a lot, but that almost took me entirely out of the movie. That was the most not-Thor thing he could've said.
>>
The only "quips" I seriously cant fucking stand are when Iron Man is fighting Hulk who is literally killing people and he keeps making jokes like "go to sleep" the movie would simply be better off if it didn't cut to his face at all and just let them fight. That was ridiculous and actually draws me out of that part of the movie every time without fail.

Also
>I don't see how that's a part
It's like Joss is incapable of making characters non funny, or at least trying to be funny. That line is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>71442862
Josh is a SJW, a pathetic advocate of
muh stronk wyminz
>>
File: jif.gif (890 KB, 500x177) Image search: [Google]
jif.gif
890 KB, 500x177
>>71442602
>>
>>71442511
>If i had a blacklight, it would look like a Jason Pollock painting
>>
>>71442767
I dunno, Thor seems like he has a pretty good sense of humor in the MCU. Then again, every character is written as a quip-machine. It's just excessive.
>>
File: LMAO SLUT.jpg (25 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
LMAO SLUT.jpg
25 KB, 534x401
>>71442511
>Which was the most inappropriate, unfunniest quip to you?
I don't know know, I can't really remember much from any Marvel film. I guess the one where Hawkeye and Captain America called Black Widow a slut. That one seems to have some staying power. Not sure what movie it's from though.
>>
>>71442511
I don't know about most innappropriate or unfunny, but Falcon's "Go Mark Furman on my ass" line seemed wierd. Did they know there were going to be two shows about OJ out this year?
>>
That lemon slices shit ant man said after the airport fight
>>
>>71442602
It's not rape if it's lawful, idiot
>>
>>71442601
whats in the box?
>>
>>71443175
>Jason Pollock
>Jason
>>
>>71442511
zuchinni and >>71442539
>>
>>71444073
Your mother.
>>
>>71444073
A portal to another planet, not kidding.
>>
>>71442601
Why are the DC animated movies all so hideous looking?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.