[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he say even a prostitute wouldn't fuck him? He wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: marv.jpg (336 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
marv.jpg
336 KB, 1280x720
Why did he say even a prostitute wouldn't fuck him? He wasn't ugly, he was above average even.

>Facial symmetry
>Strong jaw
>Ripped
>Tall
>Sense of humor although dry
>>
File: 1467148231710.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467148231710.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>
>>71440458

He hates himself obviously.
>>
File: mask-3.jpg (104 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mask-3.jpg
104 KB, 800x450
>>71440458
he has a huge mask like face, he is monsterous.
>>
>>71440458
He's Frank Miller's self insert.
>>
>>71440458

Cause dudes like Clive Owen and Bruce Willis with hair would frequent the same bar.
>>
>>71440458
He was too big for her
>>
>>71440458
In all seriousness women would go crazy for a guy like Marv IRL. They act like they want some crisp, minty, moisturised faggot with an expensive haircut who talks about his feelings but when it comes down to it what they really want is a brutish caveman who will be firm with them but begrudgingly show a little emotion every now and then, as though it's a side only they get to see.

People outwardly like what it's fashionable to like, but on a base level we're still in the caves.
>>
>>71440859
For you.
>>
File: marv.jpg (339 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
marv.jpg
339 KB, 650x1000
>>71441084
I dunno if folks around here hate this comic, but it's certainly relevant.
>>
>>71441084
>>71443513

Women don't "go crazy" for guys like Marv, but they'll lay back and let him rape them if he goes after them, the same way Kratos "gets" girls by holding them down and raping them.

Marv doesn't actually want to be a caveman rapist and wants a woman to act interested in and attracted to him, which they don't, because he's fuck ugly.

Punchline is Machismo's author either doesn't get this because she's a woman and therefore an idiot, or doesn't say so because she's a woman and therefore a liar.
>>
>>71444260
I can almost smell the Tumblr on you.
>>
>>71444421
that's a very lazy attempt, reddit
>>
In the comic, his face has a certain odd, shark-like quality to it. He looks a little off.

I'm positive it's just a semi-poor translation from the comic as they couldn't make him look too funky otherwise he'd look like a cartoon.

Either way, if it weren't his looks that deterred women, then it was how imposing he came across. I could buy him coming across as scary.
>>
>>71441084
That depends a lot on the woman desu. A lot of them are like you describe, but some of them are really into gay yaoi shit with these dumb male models with RIDICULOUSLY HUGE hands and fancy hair. Then there's a small minority of smart women who just want someone who isn't retarded.

It's kind of the same with men honestly. Lots of men just go for the one who's wearing the most make-up or has silicone tits. Then there are some who are into anorexia victims. Then there are men who just want a woman who isn't completely mental.
>>
>>71441084
go back to redpill you autist
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 936x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 936x532
>>71440458
Because he turned into a skeleton
>>
>>71441084

this guy is a frustrated virgin
>>
>>71441924
Kill urself nigger
>>
>>71444821

AH AHA AHAHAHAA AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA
>>
>>71441084
>what they really want is a brutish caveman who will be firm with them but begrudgingly show a little emotion every now and then, as though it's a side only they get to see.

This is true.
>>
>>71444260
The only nonconsensual thing Kratos does with women is using them as doorstoppers.
>>
Americans can't into ugly leads. Too superficial.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.