[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0.0 >.0 What did the terminator mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 0.0 casualties.jpg (102 KB, 1108x754) Image search: [Google]
0.0 casualties.jpg
102 KB, 1108x754
>0.0
>.0

What did the terminator mean by this?
>>
casualties refers to both wounded and dead, so I guess a leg wounded would be .2. All limbs .8 and dead 1.0
>>
He meant you are 100.1% autistic.
>>
>>71438189
Computers use whats called a "double" for variables, it displays the 0.0.
>>
>>71438189
Probably average kills per hour or something.

It didn't start keeping track of when he uses the minigun, but when John Conner told him he's not allowed to kill anyone.

So if he killed one person the first day and none the second, it would have said "Casualties: 0.5"
>>
1 = male
0.5 = female/child
>>
>>71438189
black people only count as 0.6 of a person
>>
1=white
0.6=Nigger
>>
>>71438189

how do you make a casual human tie?
>>
why 0.6?
>>
>>71441491
Before slavery ended, the US Constitution described slaves as being 3/5 of a person. 3รท5=0.6
>>
I suppose you can always die inside. When encountering an average /tv/ poster count would probably rise to 0.5 or something.
>>
>>71442410
Well, no, that's a modern myth. It had nothing to do with actual personhood. Rather, only three fifths of the slave population was counted for the purpose of determining taxation and the total number of representatives per state, in an attempt to limit the power of slave owners.

>/autism
>>
>>71438189
Midgets. He kills midgets
>>
>>71442982
But as well know, they really were worth nothing

Just like the damn indians.

>Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.
>>
>>71439547
I see what you did there, historical anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.