[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to watch the LOTR appendices. What am in in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (16).jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (16).jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
I'm about to watch the LOTR appendices. What am in in for? I've heard good things about them before but are they any good?
>>
>>71436422
Just do it. You don't need validation from other, least of all /tv/. Don't try to tell me your valuable time is too limited to watch something that may not be the best thing ever.
>>
>>71436488
You misunderstand me. I'm not saying whether I watch them is based solely on what /tv/ thinks of them, I just want to know if you guys think they're any good.
>>
>>
>>71436560
This is not good. This is not bad. You cannot compare it to any otger sagas. Just watch it, it is perfect the way it is.
>>
>>71437035
Well I've finished the first one so far and I really liked it. Very comfy and the actors clearly cared about the movie, regardless of how they portrayed it. I'll keep watching.
>>
>>71437145
we will never get any movie like this ever again
>>
All the LOTR special features are super comfy. Commentaries too.
>>
>>71437258
I don't really know a lot about filmcraft. Are a lot of movies filmed with the same or a similar amount of passions and behind the scenes work or is it very much a product of LOTR?
>>
>>71436422
possibly even better than the films themselves. the cast and crew all have great chemistry, just watching them fuck around and tell funny stories is kino in of itself.
>>
>>71437367
The fact that they shot a bunch of stuff on locations makes the making off that much more fun to watch. They have actual anecdotes to tell and they're not stuck in front of a green screen for 6 months.
>>
>>71437725
It's pretty great desu man. It's really nice to see them take this much joy in their work. I'm really glad I decided to watch this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.