[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shitflicks /tv/ memed you into watching. I can't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Cj9ZChTUYAImnkX[1].jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cj9ZChTUYAImnkX[1].jpg
94 KB, 600x600
ITT: shitflicks /tv/ memed you into watching.

I can't believe I listened to you fuckers and gave it a chance, I should have listened to all the critics and anybody who actually knows what they are talking about

>plot is an incoherent mess
>main antagonist literally has no motive, its never presented what is aim or goal is, he just fucks things up because he can, never stated how or why
>batman decides out of the blue "i have to kill superman" on superfluous reasons, and then does a complete 180 in less than a second
>superman's motives for fighting batman are equally bizarre, only because lex had his mother imprisoned, though he changes his mind on that pretty soon as well. Pretty sure Snyder just wanted any half assed reason to force them to clash.
>the doomsday plot device appears out of nowhere and then disappears almost just as weirdly, no where is it explained how, what, or why it is, it has no development or purpose whatsoever, just a device to blow shit up
>awful plot structure and pacing
>second half of the movie is basically a trailer for Justice League
>nothing about WW is explained or the shots of Aqua Man or whatever the fuck that was.
>the scene with the Flash made no sense whatsoever to anyone not familiar with the comics.
>Eisenberg and Gadot are horrible miscastings
>film constantly shifts in tone, trying to shove hamfisted theology-philosophy points at us only to abandon that completely in the third act

This movie was shit, and if you liked it, your tastes are shit and your opinions are wrong. Only good part was Batfleck's acting, rest of the movies was confused incoherent trash and Zack Snyder is a terrible human being.
>>
of course it's shit
you're fault for listening to this board
it's like some retarded contest to see who can have the worst taste
>>
>ITT: People that didn't watch the UE
>>
>shitflicks
>memed

post, opinion, existence discarded.

come back when you've stopped teething
>>
>>71435939
i did watch the 3 hour version.
>>
just watched ultimate edition

the movie would be 100x better and what it should have been if they didnt' try to force wonder woman and justice league...

every time wonder woman came on the screen, it detracted from the movie and just took you right out of the moment and made you realize you're watching an Advert for DCU
>>
>>71435887
>too retarded to understand a capefilm, the post.
>>
File: 1456402775548s.jpg (3 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1456402775548s.jpg
3 KB, 125x94
>>71435887
you have talent for bait.
>>
You sound so dumb. These are the people who can't into capekino.
>>
>>71435887
>superman's motives for fighting batman are equally bizarre, only because lex had his mother imprisoned, though he changes his mind on that pretty soon as well. Pretty sure Snyder just wanted any half assed reason to force them to clash.
are you fucking retarded? did you not see him interviewing people in gotham and hearing about how aggressive and violent batman has become?

try paying attention pleb
>>
you literally sound like an autistic degenerate
>>
>>71435887
The extended cut is worse. Imagine watching longer more drawn out scenes.

Warner bros "hey! This shit movie everyone hates? Let's make it 30 minutes longer"
>>
>>71436126
>are you fucking retarded? did you not see him interviewing people in gotham and hearing about how aggressive and violent batman has become?

Was that in the theatrical cut?
>>
>>71435887
Go back to marvel, drone. You will never understand the deep and serious themes, the well thought-out set up and the ultimate kino.
>>
>>71436257
no, but there are still moment where he's told that informations.
>>
>I didn't understand the movie, it is therefore bad
maybe pic related is more up your alley, sport
>>
>>71436257
nope. but the image in the OP is the extended version.

the theatrical cut definitely left some things to the imagination, but the extended version literally spells everything out for you and the OP is still too retarded to understand what was going on.
>>
You sound like a whiney little bitch with a learning disability. Get your fucking nurse to explain the movie to you. Slowly this time.
>>
I love how batman decided to not kill superman because their mothers have the same name

snyder just couldn't come with something better?

gg you fucking hack
>>
>>71436367
Batman's parents are the most important things in the world to him. Their deaths completely define him as a person. Why does this confuse people?
>>
>>71436367
nothing could be more true to the character of Batman than that moment.

The single defining moment of his life was his parents being killed in front of him. It's why he became Batman. His fathers last words are literally "Martha". Of course he'd be triggered by it and rethink what he's doing. Anyone who has ever read a Batman comic in their life would know this.
>>
>>71435887
>shitflicks /tv/ memed you into watching.
>implying it's not just paid shills and /v/edditors
>>
Drive
Lost in translation
>>
>>71436442
So after so many shits that have happened in his life, Batman's biggest weakness is actually his parents name? Thats even comfier than fucking Kryptonite. Kudos to Snyder.
>>
>>71435887
>plot is a mess
>bad pacing
>he didn't listen and watch the UE
>>
File: 1429272614302637.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1429272614302637.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>71435887
pleb
>>
File: 1466277023227.jpg (74 KB, 582x407) Image search: [Google]
1466277023227.jpg
74 KB, 582x407
>>
I can't believe edgelords are actually saying the UE is bad, it's objectively a great film.
>>
>>71435887
Reddit is probably one click away on your tabs bro
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.