[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why should I offer help to you iron islands? What do I gain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: download (13).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>why should I offer help to you iron islands? What do I gain?
>They don't want a queen in the iron islands lol dumb men
>Smirk we'll show them!
>Our fathers can't run anything for shit!
>We'll rule better !
>Grrrrl power xDD
>Theon continues to sob to the left
>>
>BAAAAWW A SOAP OPERA IS APPEALING TO WOMEN THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC
>>
I hope bitch-boy Theon knows how to eat pussy. He's the perfect sort of boy for this new world order.
>>
>>71435757
>it's a Yara abandon her culture and bends the knee at the cost of her and her people's freedom instead of acting like a Ironborn and paying the iron price for her crown episode
>>
>>71435757
You cunts are as whiny as any sjw.
>>
File: 1467186582199.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
1467186582199.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
All this fucking women pandering.
And I could stomach it all, if they just left once potential king alive instead of all Queens. Like stannis.
>>
They should rename it "Struggles of Women Rulers in Westeros: The Untold Story of Matriach Power"
>>
yeah it's full tumblr now

at the beginning it had a good mix and was actually like a medieval place with kings n shit
>>
File: 1.png (10 KB, 365x37) Image search: [Google]
1.png
10 KB, 365x37
>>
>>71435858
I really wish Stannis's death wasn't mishandled as bad as it was. I mean, I can even swallow his hasty descent and subsequent failure, but the fact that Davos barely seems to give a shit, and that Brienne never got challenged on her positions is really frustrating. Stannis got dropped like a rock.

Brienne is so big about honor and duty and calling Renly the "rightful king," would it not have been great for Davos to confront her, remind her that Stannis was--in the end--the rightful king? Could he not rant to Melisandre how the realm's most brilliant tactical mind is dead because he was convinced by her to put faith in a god that never wanted him?

There was so much complexity that could be wrought from his death, nevermind if they kept him alive longer.
>>
poor little anny hotpockets being all insecure and bullied by the girls, pffthahaahaha
>>
>>71436097
he was an le evil man xDDD
Gotta make more showtime for the dragon goddess!
>>
>>71436177
The show is so content to take these simplified, filler-ridden paths, and I have no idea why. Even with Dany. I wouldn't mind other storylines being tapered down to make room for her development, but she spends entire seasons away from any character that can drive that development. Tyrion's knowledge of dragons and the practical details of rulership is a well-established character trait, why not have multiple episodes of them actually working together? Instead it gets rushed out and we have an emotionally empty moment of her naming him Hand of the Queen.

Also,
>Barristen Selmy is dead, having accomplished nothing.
Fuck my life.
>>
What sucks the most is, even with all this tumblr feminist pandering, this show is still really good. And we know that if it didn't do this shit and stay true to itself, it would have been REALLY REALLY great, like lots of potential of being one of the greatest tv shows of our time, but now it's on it's way to being just good, or if they fuck it up more next season just okay.
>>
>>71436097
Everything with Stannis really does make the middle seasons feel more shit than they needed to be. Partly also because he was so isolated and that the enemies that defeated him were the moustache twirling zero value Boltons.
When the show is finished, apart from dogshit like Dorne, I think his plotlines will be one of the things one remebers as wasted potential that only ended up slowing the seasons down a lot.
>>
>>71436467
>If it weren't for feminists GoT could've been one of the greatest shows of our time
LMAO
M
A
O

>Middle Earth Sopranos
>PURE KINO

I can't stop laughing, m9
>>
>>71435951
A convincing an original commentary, i'll look forward to hearing more from this bright spark of a poster!
>>
>yfw Dany forms a modern western liberal society at the end and they all live happily ever after

"Night King, my allegiance is to Westeros. TO DEMOCRACY"
>>
>>71435757
They gave her their ships for the passage you stupid faggot.
>>
>>71435822
Yara is gonna make Dany's pussy pay the iron price so it all evens out
>>
File: MY NEW EMPIRE.jpg (47 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
MY NEW EMPIRE.jpg
47 KB, 720x405
>>71437865
It's treason then
>>
>>71436467
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>71435840
Someone post the image
>>
>>71435840
>le both sides are the same meme
>>
File: golly gee b.png (153 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
golly gee b.png
153 KB, 500x376
>>71436097
>the realms most brilliant tactical mind
>Completely BTFO
>EVERY TIME

lmao
>>
>>71435822
isn't she just copying Eurons plan?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.