[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time to start working on that joker bod /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: 4L_WIK45Bvy.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_WIK45Bvy.jpg
195 KB, 1080x1080
time to start working on that joker bod /tv/
>>
>>71419757

>mentally ill
>but body looks like he eats healthy and goes to the gym on a daily basis

I don't get it. Joker's supposed to be hungry skelly.
>>
>>71419757
Does the joker go to the Y?
>>
>>71419757

>joker
>materialistic

into the trash it goes
>>
>>71419907
>>but body looks like he eats healthy and goes to the gym on a daily basis
Haven't you seen American Psycho?
>>
Wait... does the Joker have a custom Joker themed iPhone case?
>>
>>71419757
I'm fat

You can't go that skinny from fat.
>>
I could have kept my mouth shut about the tattoos, but that huge JOKER across his stomach is just so fucking stupid
>>
>>71419757
Not muh Joker. This is a hipster pretending to be the Joker and he is not worthy of Batfleck.
>>
>>71420007

>American Psycho

Is that the movie with the Batman guy from the Dark Knight?
>>
>>71420193
Why yes, yes it is!
>>
>>71420085

>I could have kept my mouth shut about the tattoos, but that huge JOKER across his stomach is just so fucking stupid

I dunno, I think the damaged one on his head is the cringiest.
>>
>>71420007

Yea it's not about a guy with bleached skin and green hair who lives in a mental asylum
>>
>>71420021
yeah i was on set for one scene when they filmed in toronto, they went full on tacky with the joker stuff
>>
>>71420071
why not? have you tried to stop eating for two people?
>>
>>71420021
I think you can cop those at Hot Topic.
>>
>>71420573
Well if Joker can wear custom clothing in TDK I don't see why this wouldn't be okay.
>>
>>71420663

Because it's fucking stupid. It makes sense for the Joker to have custom clothing, it doesn't make sense for anyone over 12 to have a custom iPhone case
>>
>>71419757
That pic made me kino, it made me kino really loud.
>>
>>71420936
I was going for sarcasm but I guess it doesn't work in text.
This is going to be the worst DCEU movie so far.
>>
>>71420968
So, you're mad at the custom iphone case, but joker making a custom car with his face on it is A-OK?

Joker has always had custom products with his name, symbol and face on them, this isn't new and you'd know that if you actually read comics.
>>
>>71421105
>but joker making a custom car with his face on it is A-OK?
The Clown Prince of Crime doing quirky, insane shit is something I'm okay with. Him shopping at Hot Topic and overall looking and acting like a hipster is not.
>and you'd know that if you actually read comics
Ouch, SICK BURN.
>>
>>71421279
So it's OK for Joker to have custom products when you like it?

>Ouch, SICK BURN.
I'm just stating a fact.
>>
>>71421358
>when you like it?
Yes. Things I like are okay, things I don't like are not okay. I don't see what's so hard about this. You don't have to pretend you're okay with something you don't like.
>just stating a fact
Not really, no.
>>
>>71419757
That Jason Bodd, you mean.
>>
>>71420936
Sounds like you're mad that you don't have one
>>
>>71419757
tattoos that say joker and a knife going through the batman symbol

just in case the average suicide squad fan forgets

I feel like niggers will really like the new joker
>>
>>71419757

this better be Jason Todd so he has an excuse for looking so fucking ridiculous.
>>
Is he a vegan?
>>
>>71419952
The fucks a Y
>>
>>71420236
This is the first I am seeing of the big JOKER across his stomach like it says THUG LIFE or something, and I think it is the worst. Not that the others aren't bad, they are all hilariously bad.
>>
>>71419757
I like that tattoo of the knife going through that 1990's era Batman symbol that Affleck doesn't wear in the movie. Do they have Batman Forever in this universe like we do?
>>
File: 2015-09-10-at-11.26.23-PM_670.png (228 KB, 670x545) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-10-at-11.26.23-PM_670.png
228 KB, 670x545
>>71422563
YMCA
>>
He looks like a cross between Riff Raff, Justin Bieber, and the Joker.
>>
>>71420071
Lol Jared Leto was 270 pounds once you weak fag, try a bit for once
>>
File: 289.jpg (155 KB, 1600x1032) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
155 KB, 1600x1032
>>71419757

Fuck that. Brad Pitt Fight Club body is literally perfect.
>>
>>71421448
Underrated post
>>
>iPhone
ABSOLUTE

C H A O S
H
A
O
S
>>
I admit I don't know a lot about suicide squad (the movie, that is - I know a little from the various comic characters) but it's supposed to be an older batman, right?
Could this joker be a DC movies version of jason todd? This version seems like such a departure from the comics with the tattoos and garbage, not to mention i'm guessing it's an entirely different universe joke from heath ledger/dark knight.

I don't know if there have been spoilers or rumors so I'm out of the loop, but was just curious since the jason todd thing would make more sense to me. Then again I'm a fucking moron.
>>
>>71419992
I actually like this version of him. Materialistic, no, obviously. But I think it speaks to what a vain cunt he is. He's a hardcore narcissist that thinks he's better than everyone. A proper psychopath.

Possibly best joker. Don't give a fuck if anyone thinks this is bait. None of you even know what the Jokers about.
>>
>>71421448
Touche.
>>
File: It's All Ogre Now.png (45 KB, 730x163) Image search: [Google]
It's All Ogre Now.png
45 KB, 730x163
Remember, you're not going for the hardcore R-rating with your physique, just the passable PG-13 physique that the whole family can enjoy.

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>71419757

Why are they showing all these pics? Completely ruins the mystique. Even nolan wasnt this retarded
>>
>>71424173
a LOT of people think it is Jason. It'd be a good twist, the tattoos would make a whole lot more sense ... plus this joker doesn't look old enough to have been messing with Batman for 20+ years.

That said it's probably not Jason. Plus including Harley with a not-actually-Joker seems wrong. I don't mind the tattoos minus the hahahaha and damaged, remove those and it's okay'ish.
>>
>>71419907
if he was in prison (which maybe he wasnt idk)
joker would be jacked as hell, everyone is prison is.
>>
>>71420236
>>71420236
>>71420236
thank christ they didnt remove is because of all the whiney bitching about it.

win for creative integrity
>>
>>71420071
stop eating and HEY PRESTO! not fat.
>>
All the cringey goddamn viral marketing related to the joker/ Jared Leto gave me the distinct feeling that this movie will be lame as fuck.

All this shit trying so hard to make this seem like some hardcore movie because of leto's joker and its not even rated R.
>>
>>71425684
how much pot have you smoked today?
they reshot half the movie to make it more "fun"
they havent been going for something hard since the first trailer came out
>>
>>71424997

He's the first TV incarnation of the Joker I'd be afraid of if I was in a room with.

HL Joker wouldn't give a shit about some random person. Just aggressively lip smack at me. He'd probably be safe with children.

JN Joker was cartoonish, and the cartoon Joker (especially Hamill) is awesome .. but it's still animated.

Now I'm not going to compare with /co/ jokers, because it's personally hard to be intimidated or frightened by a character in a comic book. But that's just me. Also I don't read them much except the trendy stuff.

This version though, I'd be properly afraid of if I had to spend any time in a room with. Seems like a psycho who would batter me to death with a hammer, put it on liveleak and...

he seems Russian. That's it.
>>
>>71425735

no pots.

Oh man, that's even worse.
>>
>>71419757
why does this guy think that 'getting into character' means sending people rats and bullet casings in the fucking mail?

heath ledger got into his role and he kept that shit to himself. he didn't need to be XD EPIC RANDOM IM THE JOKER in real life to do his method acting
>>
>>71426202
And where is heath now
>>
>>71425475
DC is really throwing their weight behind this movie because they want to get into the meat of the DCU setup and get to where Marvel is.

according to their top guys, DC is really proud of how Suicide Squad turned out as a film, and are showing it off at every opportunity pre-release
>>
>>71426346
it depends if you think his obsession with the role affected his mind leading to the OD

but like with Prince i think it was just another dumb accident of taking too many pills or being given a shitty prescription

it wasn't like PSH who was defeated by his addiction
>>
>>71419757
everything i've seen of suicide squad so far seems stupid

i wish they could find some nice medium between burton-esque comic book color and visual style, and the practicality and decent writing of nolan's films

like, make them actual films and not just animated comic pages with horrible acting, but add some skillful modern flair to it and decent costume design that doesn't look tacky, or Iron Man Lite.
>>
>>71426346
He's at HOME! WASHING HIS TIGHTS!
>>
>>71425897
>bydlo joker

Now there's a scary thought.
>>
>>71422563
OHHH, a Y!
>>
>>71419757
dyel fitizen here

lift for 3-6 months at most and bulk while doing it if skelly, otherwise cut afterwards until youre lean.

I guarantee you every non-whale can look like that in half a year. Wish somebody would have told me that sooner since i believed losing fat and gaining noob level of muscle takes several years.

t. ex-fatty
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 289x174
>>71426752
>>
>>71426202
fuckin ay
>>
>>71426499
To be fair the costumes of characters like Joker and Harley Quinn are canonically supposed to be tacky as fuck
>>
>>71425393
Jesus Christ you're one of those cunts that meme's in real life arent you?
>>
>>71425649
That's a myth senpai, American prison food is simultaneously extremely high in calories and extremely low in nutrition, plus very few prisons actually have weightlifting equipment
>>
>>71426202
Christian Bale did help Heath get into character though.
>>
>>71425393
Jesus, wasn't the whole appeal of Suicide Squad supposed to be that it was going to be R-rated and essentially the DC equivalent of Deadpool
>>
File: Ipq5idi5uSg.jpg (19 KB, 510x398) Image search: [Google]
Ipq5idi5uSg.jpg
19 KB, 510x398
>>71428763
oh god this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCIVqNQCzkA
>>
>Joker is a mobile poster
Remember that when someone posts "MOM IS GONNA FREAK" with image.jpg
>>
>>71428869
>A source revealed that during the shooting of The Dark Knight, actor Christian Bale stated whilst drunk that he had been invited to the house of Heath Ledger to discuss their roles.
>During this visit Bale claimed to have hidden four carrots around Ledger's house, after which he sent a text to Ledger stating, "I put 5 carrots around ur house. Good look finding dem, dopey prick."
>This was presumed to have been a factor in Ledger's apparent deteriorating mental condition leading to his death.
>>
>>71428920
This is true. I recall this.
>>
>>71428901
Leto's Joker seems like more of the type of guy who would post weird shit on /jp/
>>
File: tumblr_nu3sl1EuMo1r7u25ko3_500.jpg (152 KB, 446x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu3sl1EuMo1r7u25ko3_500.jpg
152 KB, 446x341
>>71428843
I was surprised at how fat Jeffrey Dahmer became in prison when I watched an interview of him. They were probably giving him drugs as well
>>
>>71429029
They probably gave him anti-psychotics, those little pills make people gain weight like crazy
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.