[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The show is badly written, so I wasn't sure: Is he mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1466997682989.jpg (96 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1466997682989.jpg
96 KB, 500x531
The show is badly written, so I wasn't sure:

Is he mad because he declared his army for the North assuming Sansa would be Queen? And then the north spergs backed Jon instead and now he's stuck being allied with them because he can't take his ravens back?
>>
At this point LF should count his blessings and chill the fuck out.

He was basically a beta twerp that became a whorehouse owner and then then uplifted to be a great lord.

The only character that trusts him is a halfwit tard and literally everyone else in the entire world thinks he's a sleazeball.

And he wants to sit on the iron throne? Fat chance.

Even if he got close to it he'd get assassinated promptly because nobody gives a shit about him.
>>
>>71416485
>>71416485

>And he wants to sit on the iron throne? Fat chance.

he was trying to entice salsa with pretty words. his endgame is literally getting in that pussy hole. remember what a boner he had for her mother? she is Caitlin 2.0 for him.
>>
>>71416348
Poor Littlefinger.

Literally WHAT are they gonna do with that character for the last two seasons? Will he... just fight the White Walkers and be a good dude?

That'd probably be the biggest shocker on any show. From CHAOSH to Cuck.
>>
>>71416348
Do you have so little comprehension?

He said himself his one wish is to sit at the iron theone. He wanted Sansa to be queen so he could marry her and bolster his power to take the throne
>>
>>71416348
post that new oh shansha pasta

i was laughing at the snowy scene with little finger and sansa because of that shit
>>
I used to low key root for him until he cucked himself by giving Sansa to Ramsey
>>
He's not mad at all

He's looking at Sansa because sansa knows he was right

How can so many retards misinterpret this scene?
>>
>>71416348
He's gonna play Sansa against Jon, compete with Varys for influence/schemes (which will be based) and eventually have to come to terms with people, probably from The Vale, getting sick of his shit.
>>
He's pretty much out of moves now. Unless he has Jon killed and the North still rallies behind Sansa and he marries her I don't see any other plays for him here. He can't do anything else given that Danny will show up soon and everyone in the South will be behind her as she takes out the Lanisters.
>>
>>71416348
>that girl whom I had complete power over doesn't want to marry me anymore after I married her off to a known sadist and left her to get raped and tortured, for basically no reason since my plan was to defeat him in battle with my army

Littlefinger is the smartest of them all tbqh, smarter than maybe even the writers even
>>
>>71420923
What was his plan with marrying Sansa off to Ramsey exactly? Did he want to try and rally the people in the North behind himself to go and save Sansa because of how badly they were treating her or something?
>>
>>71421372
in the book it was different.
>>
File: The scene.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The scene.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
When he was talking about the picture in his head, what did he mean? Was it this picture?
>>
>>71420295
Blame dumb and dumber for that bro. She doesn't come within 10 miles of Ramsay.
>>
Lord baelish I must take a shit
>>
>>71421372
the writers changed their mind
>>
>>71421453
I know. In the books Ramsey married a fake Arya. I was just trying to figure out his motivation in the show.
>>
>>71416485
>The only character that trusts him is a halfwit tard and literally everyone else in the entire world thinks he's a sleazeball.

In the books its the complete opposite. Everyone trusts him because he pretends to be nonthreatening.

Meanwhile becomes Lord of Riverlands, Lord Protector of the Vale, and holds the key to the north in his greasy CIA palms.
>>
Everytime I close my eyes there's a picture in my mind, me on a plane, with a big guy beside me.
>>
>>71420156

This one?

LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO HAVE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THE SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS

LF: YESH YESH, WELL DONE SHANSHA, WELL DONE SHANSHA
HOWEVER
>>
>>71421981
why was that changed? i was dissapointed
>>
File: You're a CGI guy.jpg (30 KB, 785x659) Image search: [Google]
You're a CGI guy.jpg
30 KB, 785x659
>>71422687
kek
>>
>>71416348

>Is he mad because he declared his army for the North assuming Sansa would be Queen?

Pretty much. He's also got the shits since she said she'd never be with him.

>>71421372

>What was his plan with marrying Sansa off to Ramsey exactly?

The Boltons needed legitimacy. Ned Stark was beloved in the North, while the Boltons were feared and hated, especially after the Red Wedding where they turned on Robb Stark. Logically it would make more sense if Fat Walda met with some _tragic_, unexpected accident and then Roose married Sansa but they were trying to streamline two book plotlines at once so Sansa winds up with Ramsay.

But in the show, his plan is to give the Boltons legitimacy so they owe him a favour later on. He wants power more than he wants Sansa.

Anyone with half a brain knows the Boltons would fall over laughing and leave Littlefinger twisting in the wind but Baelish is all about the short-term gain. He doesn't have any elaborate plan for Westeros domination, he just does whatever's best for him right then and accrues power piecemeal.
>>
File: sandals.png (491 KB, 1247x881) Image search: [Google]
sandals.png
491 KB, 1247x881
>>71420156
>>71422687
>>71422964

:)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s151VUz2p8TZ

>LF: OHH SHANSHA, IT'S DEEP IN YER ARSH

>SANS: OH LORD BAELISH, OH OH OH, I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT, IS THIS NORMAL?

>LF: YESH HAVE A SHIT ALL OVA MY COCK SHANSHA, I'M A DIRTY LITTLE BOY

>SANS: OHH GOD *POOOOOOOOP, S'POOOP PLERRRRRP FLOOOP POOOP* UNGH YES PETYR SMASH THAT SHIT BACK UP INTO MY BUNGHOLE

>LF: SHANSHA YOU ARE JUSHT LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BUT A GIRL, OHHH HERE SOMES SHUM MILK FOR ALL THAT CHOCOLATE OHHHHHHHHH

>SANS: OH YES IMPREGNATE MY BUTT PETYR, JUST LIKE THE SONGS
>>
>>71422687
tip top kek im lmfaoing at this i can totally see it happening 2bh family
>>
>>71418339
He's going to betray everyone to the white walkers so he can ride that chaosh ladder to victory.

Dany and her dragons will be rekting the Night's King, and CIA will figure if he let's them loose, he can do some greasy shit while everyone is distracted. But he overplays it and they actually get out of control.
>>
>>71423044
tip toppity kek
>>
>>71422687
>poo jokes

You got fags really do make /tv/ an even worse place
Literal shitposting
>>
>>71423309

>being this much of a party pooper
>>
>>71423044
lost
>>
>>71423044

ebin!!!!
>>
File: a-LYANNA-MORMONT-640x468.jpg (39 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
a-LYANNA-MORMONT-640x468.jpg
39 KB, 640x468
>>71416348
He's buttmad because he got outplayed by a loli. She made Jon king and will marry him.
>>
>>71424147
She is so wet for Jon it's not funny.
>>
>>71416348

Damn your comment is so badly written, that I'm just not sure.
>>
>>71424147

This is the best ship ever.
>>
>>71421372
>What was his plan with marrying Sansa off to Ramsey exactly?
Same as Louis from Dexter.
>>
>>71421372
In the context of that world, it wasn't rape.

I think people cried their eyes out because Bolton is a cunt in comparison to Drogo.

Literally okey of the guy is hot, remember that.
>>
>>71425567
She literally went from ONLY IF STARK to FUCK STARK HE IS MY KING
>>
>>71416348
Yeah you got it exactly. That is why hes mad.
>>
>>71421981
the show doeant make any sense lajcel almost died from a stabwound
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.