[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there will be a third one, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 6311.jpg (100 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
6311.jpg
100 KB, 720x1080
Do you think there will be a third one, /tv/?
>>
I love the finale, a bunch of niggas chimping on the eiffel tower.
I don't know if poetry or \pol\
>>
If there is it'll be
>A
>BIGGER
>SHIP
>>
>>71414802
IMDB says there will be.

I hope of if they do that the Chinese qt gets more scenes.
>>
>>71414802
They certainly set it up for sequels what with the whole "now we can take the fight to them".

I thought the movie was about as enjoyable as the first, and accomplished what I was expecting it to. If they made a third I'd watch it.
>>
>>71415532
There was a good alien spices robot ball thing that had the plans for a bunch of alien tech and space travel. There is also an uncharted planet with species of other planets the ID4 aliens destroyed. We're going to that alien planet and then killing all the ID4 aliens.
>>
>3,000 mile long ship lands on earth
>doesn't do shit the rest of the movie

Was a complete waste. It was their just to market the movie.
>>
Why the fuck didn't the queen use all those hundreds of ships that were tornadoing around her for no reason to kill off the ships that were attacking her?
Were they supposed to just distract the audience that the queen stll had tons of ships at disposal and pull out a reverse diabolus ex machina on herself?
>>
>>71416936
Then humans discover oil on the refugee planet and become the next threat of the universe since humans are now the most superior species and the only ones that can defeat ID4 aliens
>>
>>71417145
They turned these aliens from highly intelligent, wearing biomechanical space suites and telepathy capabilities into Alien tier creatures that are simply vicious and brutal.
>>
File: 1457584721992.jpg (75 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1457584721992.jpg
75 KB, 600x602
kek this was so terribad
in the past 20 years has roland emmerich put out anything decent?

this movie actually makes me fear for the stargate reboot
>>
>>71417318
Seeing the aliens with laser guns was pretty cool tho
>>
I am willing to overlook a lot if it means I can have The Adventures of Okun and Sphere as they galavant through the universe
>>
>>71417664
>galavant through the universe
like some kind of star trek?
>>
>>71417702

Would you watch a star trek consisting of nothing but a swarm of datas?
>>
>>71417733
only if they sing my darling clementine with the doctor and 7of9
>>
>>71417733
No, but I'd rape your ass. I'll fill your ass with cum and then cover your face with another load of jizz.

You fucking faggot. You'd probably enjoy it, too. I'll fuck every hole raw. I'll hold you down and fuck you in front of your mommy and daddy and make you tell them you love my dick and just want to be my personal fucktoy, shitlord.
>>
>>71417918

I can't get enough of that Hearts of Oak they sing in one of the films
>>
>>71414802
just watched it last night did they ever even show the drilling that took place near the boat of drunk seaman?
>>
>killing Alien queens for some reason stops her fighter ships, but not the 3,000 mile wide Harvester ship
>after Queen dies, fighters stop, but Harvester just leaves the planet despite being 1 minute away from getting to the earths molten core
>>
>You will never get to take Angelababy to dinner before tenderly kissing her.
>>
>>71418471
why even live
>>
>>71418260
Apparently you can drill a 25 mile deep, 1 mile diameter hole in the ocean without any consequences as long as the hole doesn't breach the core.
>>
>>71417145
Too considered about the white sphere m8

it's not like it could defend itself
>>
>>71417160
>Humans are abasically holding the world hostage as Humanity: Universe Police
>Eventually new president is elected for Humanity, who builds yuuge ships, and a Mega Dyson Sphere that envelops entire solar systems instead of just the stars, to keep the ID4 aliens out
It will be a great sphere. The best sphere.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.