[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans prefer their faulconer music over this https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: blueka.jpg (126 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
blueka.jpg
126 KB, 600x337
>americans prefer their faulconer music over this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZpH7UZerI
>>
Super has literally the most generic, bland and un-DB score of all time. Fuck that horrendous piece of garbage. I'd even take Faulconer over this, at least he writes good melodies and knows how to write some variable chords with suspense.

Nothing tops Kikuchi and Tokunaga though.
>>
>better than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2Ksz7rpck
>>
>>71415348

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
the music's kind of meh, but the theme song always gets stuck in my head and i like beerus' theme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px8aiW3GEME

This is one of my favorite tracks from the Japanese score. Falconer has his moments, but I've come to appreciate the original score a lot more. Also the intro and outro to Super are good, but it doesn't really have a great score atm tbqh fampai desu
>>
>>71415644
>Also the intro and outro to Super are good
They are the epitome of what is utter shit about this series. Generic, run of the mill, no energy tracks. They just noodle along and could be used to put people to death by hypersomnia.

Also no Kageyama.
>>
>>71414695
>generic anime music: the song

wow, it's fucking nothing

Faulconer sounds a bit dated and silly but it has a distinctive style.
>>
>>71416188
i didnt say it was good, i said it was catchy and i think they have a new outro every other episode but nothing will ever beat zenkai powa~a
>>
>>71414695
>dragonball z
>>
>>71416204
Anime soundtracks are hardly generic. Their quality level is very high, and the Japanese don't have this notion that soundtrack music has to be unintrusive.
>>
Depends on the track, but I generally prefer Faulconer. Hated the dub version of Gohan going SSJ2 though. Stupid fucking inner monologue.
>>
>>71414894
Kikuchi is GOAT

nothing beats the music during the last act of the Frieza ssaga
>>
File: 1287501476270.jpg (13 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
1287501476270.jpg
13 KB, 232x300
>>71414695

>Dragon ball super
>>
Why was music even changed in localization back then?
>>
>>71417567
This. The only parts where the Jap music is better is Gohan going SSJ2 and Cha La Head Cha La.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.