[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you will about Zack Snyder but it sure was a ballsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Say what you will about Zack Snyder but it sure was a ballsy move to cast a Superman who is balding.

Truly a visionary of our times.
>>
>>71413252
Is this real???
>>
>>71413285
why would somebody go on the Internet and tell lies?
>>
>Lex Luthor with full head of hair
>Balding Superman
>Lex shaved bald
>Superman returns to life with long, flowing hair

folliclekino.
>>
File: poorbaby.png (306 KB, 940x420) Image search: [Google]
poorbaby.png
306 KB, 940x420
the fukt up part is the his uneven hairline is sooo noticeable already. I can't believe hairline obsessed hollywood let this pass.

then again my hairline is very similar so i guess i should be glad this is acceptable to normies (look at the right versus left side of his forehead)
>>
>>71413409
Cavill has the looks, but whoever casted Jessie and Gal should be fired.
>>
>>71413475
balding from there is extremely common you fucking idiot. go outside. there was one guy in my high school and he was already balding. In that case it's purely testosterone
>>
>>71413554
Yes, i agree, it's extremely common even among guys in their early 20s to have a slight receding hairline for it to then stay in place for plenty of years.

Cavill, however, is balding, and balding fast. Also having that much of an uneven hairline (it balding more on one side) isn't really that normal i think.

Anyway, it's not really an issue for your average joe, hell even as an actor it not the end of your career, but he's a pretty - boy sexsymbol AND he's fucking Superman, Superman don't bald.
>>
>>71413409
POTTERY
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 435x580
>>71413409
>>71413554
>>71413724
>>71413731
would you guys prefer this? I know I would.
>>
>balding
do you understand how hairlines work?? its not even a receding hairline holy shit

>tfw everyone /tv/ get haircuts from their mother and a bowl
>>
>>71413554
BALDIE
>>
File: carvillyung.jpg (3 KB, 118x118) Image search: [Google]
carvillyung.jpg
3 KB, 118x118
>>71414201

> its not even a receding hairline
>>
File: carvillyung2.jpg (74 KB, 640x973) Image search: [Google]
carvillyung2.jpg
74 KB, 640x973
>>71414201
>>71414396
¨wups here you go.

Tbqh mate your probably some 15 - 21 year old kid who's never had to do some research on this shit. Give it a couple of years and you'll be able to spot some one balding from miles away.
>>
>>71413285
That he's balding? Very much so, champ.
>>
>>71414093
That goes without saying, of course.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.