[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 24 y/o virgin, ok looking, but socially akward >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 1435007672955.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435007672955.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>be 24 y/o virgin, ok looking, but socially akward
>meet a legit 9/10 fit chick from art school who's into cinema
>start chatting over facebook, go on a date after 2 months
>oh shit it was fucking awful, shpaggeti all over
>still chatting about movies for a month
>jokingly call her to watch Asian cinema
>she agrees and comes over the next day
>lose virginity
>we start dating
>almost every day for 6 months we watch at least 5 movies a week, mostly Asian and those old weird sci fi movies
>While we fuck we listen to OSTs of our favorite movies
>After 8 months we break up, because she sees no future with me, tells me I'm not ambitious (I've been working my ass off to be able to live alone in Eastern Europe, but I quit univeristy because I couldn't afford it and both of my parents are sick)
>We haven't talked for 2 and a half months, I can't force myself to watch a single movie or TV show
>Favorite soundtrack and movie ruined forever, always remind me of her
>Lost my job yesterday, it looks like I have to move back with my parents until I get employed again

why is it so hard bros?
>>
File: Toby.jpg (26 KB, 397x359) Image search: [Google]
Toby.jpg
26 KB, 397x359
Hey, at least you got laid.
>>
>>71412785
i'm sorry Radomir, hope you get a job soon
>>
File: 1-3.jpg (15 KB, 291x160) Image search: [Google]
1-3.jpg
15 KB, 291x160
Maybe you guys should have gotten a dog.
>>
>>71412785
>>almost every day for 6 months we watch at least 5 movies a week
saved into my flirt nonsense talk folder
>>
File: 1458445493877.png (7 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1458445493877.png
7 KB, 191x234
>>71413208
dog!!
>>
>>71413767
I'm sorry, English isn't my first language. I combined to sentences into one.
>>
>>71413826
two*
>>
>>71412936
This tbqh.
>>
File: 1465725431920.jpg (35 KB, 343x373) Image search: [Google]
1465725431920.jpg
35 KB, 343x373
>>71412785
NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>71412785
you need to think of your own future, anon. Work your ass off and do University with evening classes. You can't let your parents hold you back, and they wouldn't want you to (if they are good parents).
>>
women want men as status objects
>>
>>71413826
anyway,
keep watching movies
keep listening to osts
eventually your feelings towards her will fade, but you have to give it a few months

whatever you do, don't let every day be the same
>>
>>71412785
>Favorite soundtrack and movie ruined forever

What was it?

How pleb/patrician the movie and soundtrack are will determine if you're worth sympathy or not in the eyes of /tv/
>>
Do you know how goddamn easy it is to find a qt that likes movies?

I need a girl that's into sandbox MMOs like Ultima Online and EVE. That shit is tough.
>>
>>71412785
>why is it so hard

Find other interests besides movies; you'll never find another girl who wants to watch flix and OST's all day, and if you do, you'll compare her to this one.

Diversify.
>>
Sounds very similar to my story, only I was 19. Don't let your life fall apart like mine did and wonder what could have been. You have to move on.
>>
your life would be shitty right now regardless of your dating situation, the alternative option is having no sex and no experiences of the relationship.
>>
>>71414112
Titanic
>>
>>71412785
It sucks now but it'll get better, I couldn't tell you why everything is so hard but I can tell you that you are allowed to enjoy the good parts all the more for it.
Now that you know how your "dream girl" was like you'll meet some shitty ones and hopefuly another really cool girl. Hang in there bro it'll get better, in the meantime you can move to other art form until you can re-watch that shit and only feel a slight pain that will become a smile as you tend to remember the hotness.
>>
>>71414112
It's Takeshi Kitano's Hana Bi , it pulls my heart strings in all the right ways, and the OST is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2dwAJVOI74
>>
>>71414141
>Ultima Online
>in 2016

just kal vas flam my shit up
>>
File: child_suicide_bomber.jpg (25 KB, 433x302) Image search: [Google]
child_suicide_bomber.jpg
25 KB, 433x302
>>71412785
OP I was fired from my job recently. A job in a field that is mocked as "useless" without some form of grad school. I didn't want to go to grad school, as I am already in several thousands of dollars of debt for my bachelors. So I clawed my way into the field from the absolute bottom, and worked for three years biding my time and saving as much money as I can, learning everything I could.

Through trials and tribulations I eventually worked my way up to a prestigious position with a lot of responsibility. I had a title. I was making more money than I ever have. It was the hardest job I've had in my life, but I showed up every day eager and excited to develop and grow. Three months later, they fired me. In so many words, they said my lack of a master's degree put me at a disadvantage compared to my coworkers and they were tired of slowing down for my benefit.

So don't fucking try and talk shit about the fact that you're not getting pussy and that somehow is a real problem: The very essence of my identity, years and years of effort, was all unwritten in the span of a few months.
>>
File: ukip.jpg (410 KB, 1311x945) Image search: [Google]
ukip.jpg
410 KB, 1311x945
>>71412785
>(I've been working my ass off to be able to live alone in Eastern Europe,
You could go to the UK to work, oh wait.
>>
File: 1455766858103.jpg (95 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
1455766858103.jpg
95 KB, 419x430
>>71412785
First loves hurt the most.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Get a job, get back in school. Fins new interests if movies are too painful. In time you may change your mind.
Get some good bros to hang out with.
>>
>>71412785

Christ move th fuck on man, get out there and do your thing. The more you sulk the worse it's gonna get .
>>
>>71414277
It does kind of suck when you get into a field but after a point you need to have a degree to "be there" it wouldn't matter you do the job just as well, or at times better, than the properly titled. The other option is that one company believes in you and you get a high position in one company you rule at it but then something happens in the company and you're on you ass and no other company will accept you into that level because you have to have the degree so you have to start far below where you belong from experience.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.