[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Villains" that did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: CRsiMxgWoAAch4f.png (226 KB, 396x448) Image search: [Google]
CRsiMxgWoAAch4f.png
226 KB, 396x448
"Villains" that did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71412215
I gladly support this man. He is the last shred of anti-establishment in an age of herd mentality
>>
File: NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg (1 MB, 2188x1214) Image search: [Google]
NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg
1 MB, 2188x1214
Oh, is this a Youtube thing?
>>
File: scarydukat.jpg (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
scarydukat.jpg
23 KB, 400x397
dont really give a fuck abt your vlogger senpai but heres future president dukat anyway
>>
>>71412299
If you don't watch every single minute of his masterpiece of defense, I will jump through the screen and strangle your little neck.
>>
File: Did nothing wrong.jpg (46 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
Did nothing wrong.jpg
46 KB, 255x300
He executed traitorous scum, the man was a hero.
>>
i watched someone make a video about keemstar just to see what all the fuss was
i forget the guy's name but he was one of those guys who all talk in an identical mopey ass voice over video of them playing counter strike
the video was like 10 minutes long, 8 minutes of it was the guy saying "KEEM IS LITERALLY A PSYCHOPATH" with no elaboration or explanation whatsoever and the other 2 minutes was a clip of him calling someone a nigger that was repeated about 20 times

is this really what passes for a convincing argument on youtube
>>
File: Amy.jpg (192 KB, 843x793) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
192 KB, 843x793
>>71412349
Sorry, I don't watch Youtuber shit. You 16-year-olds may wish to consider studying more and pursuing healthy hobbies instead of this 4chan and Jewtube drama.
>>
>>71412439
Yeah I don't like the guy's content really but he seems to get bashed too hard and get taken out of context a lot.
>>
Your youtube drama doesn't here. Fuck off.
>>
>>71412299
yeah, basically kids fighting over who's daddy is the best.
>>
>>71412215
go away with your manchild meme man
>>
>>71412473
>>71412473
>>71412690
>>71412753
>>71412784
You are black and I'm white and you are my slaves. Wanna know why they call us "cracker"? Because back in the day we used to crack the fuck outta you with our whips on your back.
>>
>>71412439
>is this really what passes for a convincing argument on youtube

Let's be honest, nine times out of ten it works here.
>>
>>71412881
I'm black?
>>
>>71412299
man dont do mega64 like that
>>
>>71412881
>hehe ebin he said something retarded but it was racist so kewl xD
edgy
>>
>>71413054
You are a furry that goes to fucking furry conventions to get fucked in the ass by forty-year old men in giraffe costumes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.