[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Piper becomes leader of the Aryan Brotherhood episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: hx3001.jpg (862 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
hx3001.jpg
862 KB, 1200x800
>it's a Piper becomes leader of the Aryan Brotherhood episode
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
This board isn't the place for that SJW crap.
>>
>it's a Judy King has a threesome with Yoga Jones and Luschek episode
>it's a Crazy Eyes kidnaps and murders a child episode
>it's a Healy almost walks into the ocean episode
>it's a nun hides a phone in her vagina episode
>it's a race riot episode
How will they top this in season 5?
>>
>>71410496
watched most of season one, im wondering if it gets better or what, seems a bit boring so far.
>>
How has Healy not killed himself yet? I'm not memeing but, after everything that happens in his life he just goes to a mental ward? Really?
>>
>black psychopath dyke

dropped
>>
>It's a build up of tension that simply goes away without any sort of payoff episode
>It's a string of plots that eventually ends up no where episode
>It's a pointless cliffhanger that's going to be immediately resolved without real consequences the first episode of the next season episode
>>
This show actually made me hate blacks more. The two obese ones are awful.
>>
Just watch the Weeds prison episode. It's just that with more ugly chicks dyking out and niggos stretched over multiple seasons.
>>
>All of the male veterans are psychopathic killers

What the fuck?
>>
>>71412240

that's how liberals see them
>>
>>71411352
oh I'm sure Piper will have another wacky misadventure.

>>71411553
It's probably for the best. That way he can just put his mind at ease, knowing the prison is in good hands...

oh wait
>>
>>71412240
Only the fat one is a confirmed murderer, and only Humps is completely batshit, the rest are just on power trips.
>>
is it possible for someone to die like poussey did? the guard didn't even seem that heavy
>>
>>71411553
My mom had schizophrenia and watching his flashback fucked me up big time
>>
>>71411664
Jewish negress is great
>>
Is it me or was Piper actually became better in season 4.
>>
>>71412470
It was supposed to be like Eric Garner but it was nothing like Eric Garner. Eric was fat, the officer was bigger and more aggressive, and he was stuck in a much more awkward position.

You won't die if someone kneels on your back for 30 seconds. Even if you couldn't breath, you'd be able to survive for probably 3-4 minutes before serious damage starts
>>
>>71412470
Yeah I was a little confused at that point. I think we were lead to believe he killed her because his weight kept shifting as he blocked blows from Crazy Eyes, repeatedly driving his knee into her back
>>
>>71412655
Holy shit you guys are dumb. It was meant to shine light on both sides of the issues. Obviously Baxter is a sympathetic character because he was unfit for a job he was shoehorned into. People make mistakes and sometimes mistakes cost lives. There's way more to the issues than black/white. Give some credit where it's due and see that at least this show has the balls to tackle the issue from a subjective standpoint.
>>
>>71413042
I was responding to the guy who asked if it would actually kill her and I said no.

I think they handled the aftermath well, but it wasn't realistic the way she died.
>>
>>71412470
he was fucking choking her and putting god knows how many pounds of pressure ON HER FUCKING NECK fuck
>>
>>71413557
It was her back though, and it was only for like 30 seconds, and even if it was his entire weight, it would only be like 200 pounds of pressure.
>>
>>71412499
Sorry to hear that m8

>>71413557
Knee to the neck is the right call. What was a bad call was Crazy eyes going apeshit and he couldn't pay attention to what was going on. Anywhere else the person can get back up. Cops and security guards are taught that.
>>
>>71413656
No I'm pretty sure his hand was on her neck...

Can somebody pull up a screencap?
>>
File: 1401053673441.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1401053673441.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>it's a Flaca episode
>>
>>71413740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVEDcPjTiek

It's distributed pressure on her back and the back of her neck. Again, it isn't very long. She would not just die. The human brain can survive 10 minutes without oxygen. The tv myth where you hold a pillow over someone's face for 20 seconds is not real.
>>
>>71413801
I really don't see the argument that this was purely Baxter's fault. He's trying to defend himself from Crazy Eyes, who he witnessed first hand is more than willing and able to fucking demolish someone's face
>>
Holy shit.

Is Lori Petty playing the same character in both, "Orange is the new black", and in "Prison break: the final break"?
>>
>it's a Piper and Alex debate trading a handjob for burgers episode
>>
>>71413996

Lori Petty always plays Lori Petty.
>>
>>71410552
How is this show "SJW"?
>>
>>71413042
>It was meant to shine light on both sides of the issues.
but the guard in OITNB was objectively innocent while the cop that killed Eric Garner fucked up big time?
>>
>>71413996

MIND = BLOWN
>>
>>71415519
also 50+ inmates and 6 or 7 gaurds....not one single person attempts CPR. Especially, any of her friends. Also, the other inmates particularly those familiar with Crazy Eyes, could have made some sort of attempt to get her to calm down.
>>
>>71411664
i jerked it to tastee. she's a cute and pattie is awesome
>>
>>71413557
>sudden capslock in the middle of sentence
>last word is fuck
>no period or exclamation point

Shouldn't you be returning to reddit right about now?
>>
>>71412240
Sounds about right anon
>>
>>71412499
Damn you're right. Show should have had trigger warnings
>>
>>71410552
this board is a place to discuss tv shows if you don't like it you can fuck off
>>
>>71413557
It was her back you literal retard.
>>
>>71417716
yea >>71413801
its largely even on her low back, and his hand it just on the back of her neck. She also didnt try to wiggle or squirm, which is something she would have done if she couldnt get any air.
>>
>>71413894
that's what took me out of the finale, there was like zero acknowledgment by anyone of Crazy Eye's role in her death

the guards even forgot that she was supposed to go to Psych

this also made the supposed media problem very unrealistic. Guards have purposefully and brutally murdered inmates in prison before and gotten away with zero consequences and got to stay on work there.

A guard accidentally suffocating an inmate who came into physical contact with him while he was restraining an inmate having an outburst, who continued to attack him as he restrateind P? Literally no one would care, even with her pretty clean record. Crazy Eyes would probably be legally held responsible for her death and go off to Psych forever.
>>
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.