[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's a primary. How come the Messengers never tried to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Jennifer.jpg (77 KB, 770x577) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer.jpg
77 KB, 770x577
She's a primary. How come the Messengers never tried to paradox her?
>>
>>71407445
>people are still watching this
what. in. the. fuck.
>>
>>71407508
best science fiction show in years desu
>>
nobody saying what show it is yet again
>>
>>71407652
12 Monkeys, the TV remake of Terry Gilliam's 1995 film of the same name (which is absolute timekino).
>>
>>71407587
Really? So Season 2 >>>>>>>>>> 1 ?
Are you trying to trick me into watching more of this unwatchable garbage ?

>>71407652
twelve monkeys, but on TV with shit writing and terribly bad actresses.
>>
>>71407445
I'd paradox her so hard. God damn, batshit brunettes jiggle my rusties.
>>
>>71407652
>12 Monkeys, the TV remake of Chris Markers' 1962 film not of the same name (which is absolute timekino).
>>
Not sure.

They only seem to need to paradox key primaries.

I really fucking loved the episode where they go to the vietnam vet primary. I find the show's idea that Time is living, breathing entity with organs is really interesting.

Feels like the show may go the Legacy of Kain route.
>>
File: twelve_0.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
twelve_0.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1329
Madeline Stowe is supposed to be on the season, but she hasn't shown up yet. I guess she's the Witness.
>>
>>71409681
seeing the preview next week, i can totally see her as that hooded figure
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.