[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can /tv/ ever recover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1KwupJS.png (93 KB, 608x678) Image search: [Google]
1KwupJS.png
93 KB, 608x678
how can /tv/ ever recover
>>
>IT'S HARD SO WHY TRY
>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF :)

I am literally shaking with rage.
>>
So he admits that he was unable to make the continuity fluid and that you just have to go with it.

Lazy cunt.
>>
But Season 1 had great pacing.

The past few seasons, literally nothing happens for 8 episodes, then they cram it all in at the end
>>
Season 1 only had 5 storylines max
>This is so hard wheeh

Just don't put Varys on the fucking boat you lazy fuck
>>
>>71406953
>But Season 1 had great pacing.

The source of the problem lies with the original work. Season 1 was based off the most tightly-written book, with the fewest POVs. As a result, it told the most coherent story. Every new book bringing new POVs made the story sprawl and become less manageable.
>>
>>71406757
perfect rationalization for millennials & snowflakes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.