[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, Aidan Gillen >trying to buy a carton of milk from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Aidan_Gillen.jpg (80 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
Aidan_Gillen.jpg
80 KB, 502x600
>be me, Aidan Gillen
>trying to buy a carton of milk from quickstore
>some downy, obese beard guy in khaki pants and navy jacket stands with his hands in his pockets smirking by the checkout counter
>try my best to ignore him
>he asks if getting caught was part of my plan
>Im trying to buy my shit as fast as i can now
>go outside store, a homeless man smiles and says Imma Big Guy
>Im running through the parking lot when i am mugged by a large gangly hispanic teen.
>he is beating me
>HE says hes crashing this plane with no survivors
>cops come to handle the case
>i tell them everything
>fat kahki guy still standing there with hands in his pockets, watching the entire time with a twisted smile.
>fat guy yells at the police from across the lot
>"We must leave one in the wreckage brother"
>the cop shreds the police report get in car and peel away
>cop yells at me
>The fire rises

Why /tv?
You did this to me?
Have you know shame for memeing a man into a dual-fictional reality?

please end this meme so i can go on living a normal life.
>>
>>71406304
because it's funny
>>
I pity this poor man and his struggles.
>>
>>71407217
question (for you): Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
I appreciate you.
>>
I propose him as the next James Bond. Hear hear!

Bane, James Bane?
>>
File: mission-image-1-11-3.jpg (138 KB, 656x432) Image search: [Google]
mission-image-1-11-3.jpg
138 KB, 656x432
>>71407403
That's why
>>
>>71406304
Careful with meme magic, look at what pol did to brexit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.