[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This specials were awesome, fuck you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
This specials were awesome, fuck you.
>>
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Even as a child I knew the masked memegician was a pathetic piece of shit.
>unmasking episode
>his face is nu-male as fuck.
kek
>>
This shit came out 19 years, why the fuck is some anon suddenly making daily threads about it?
>>
>>71405419

He put his whole family in danger by breaking the code
>>
>>71405453
Memes live forever
>>
It's on Netflix
>>
>>71405453
It's on redditflix
>>
>>71405464
I doubt this very much No one really was upset.
>>
>>71405332
I watched this a few weeks ago with my GF and (oddly) except for the up close hand magic, we were able to figure out all of them, even the arrow and the bullet catch.
Once you realize that the masked magician is never in danger, the tricks become much easier to figure out.
The problem with magic is that its really cool if someone does it subtly or as a random party trick, but its a lot less interesting if you go into a show knowing that you're going to see a ton of magic. That's part of why Melies was such an innovator is because he re purposed magic into special effects.

Also, pretty funny that special agent Skinner is the narrator.

>>71405464
Nah, basically what happened is that a lot of people were mad, but he revealed himself to the magicians guild before the final reveal on TV. He even says that his whole reason for doing this was to get magicians to make new tricks, which is exactly what he did. Once they all realized that the masked magician had tricked the entire guild, they were pretty cool with it.
>>
>>71405626
Never underestimate the autism of magicians
>>
>>71405332
What was his fucking problem?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.