[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can everyone agree she's the worst character on 30 Rock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: NUP_148242_0084.jpg (39 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
NUP_148242_0084.jpg
39 KB, 425x425
Can everyone agree she's the worst character on 30 Rock?
>>
>>71405306
Yes. I never laughed when she was on screen.But the question is who is the best character? The objectively right answer is DR. Spaceman
>>
>>71405306
She was awful, I skip her scenes when I rewatched that series.

>>71406130
The best character is Jack
>>
>>71405306
she's the worst human on the planet, arguably
>>
God she's so hot, i'd give anything to lick the sweat off her armpits
>>
>>71405306
She was in 30 Rock? Fuck, I gotta rewatch it now.
>>
>>71406130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piUb5dgTl84
>>
I dun wanna sound all keyboard warrior but im almost certain I could take her in a fight
>>
I wish she'd have nudes leaked or something.
>>
Wow she's hillarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMxIkpJtssw
>>
>>71405306

yes but she was god tier on flight of the conchords
>>
>>71405306

didn't they kicked her before the finale and said the test audience was not on board with her. at least she didnt fuck up the finale, just made a minuscule cameo.
>>
i know she's not really hot but i really want to fuck her face, i don't know what it is
>>
>>71405306
i was trying to think of a worse character, but i realized i couldn't think of any characters that are actually bad

so yes, she's the worst, but she's still not bad
>>
>>71405306
She's hot as fuck tho so it was worth it.
>>
>>71406931
Her feet are nicer
>>
>>71410129
That's how I feel about Kate Micucci
>>
>>71405306

I thought she was totally unnecessary. She was redundant because her personality was Kenneth + Jenna.
>>
>>71410354
I want to bash this dude's face in if you know what I mean.
It's an abomination.
>>
>>71405306
I really wish I hadn't seen the face of the voice.
>>
>>71410354

GOOCH?!

Also, in a similar vein - Flo from Progressive. I'd hate fuck the shit out of that ugly bitch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.