[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How excited is everyone for the new IT movie??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_sEk9UBHB.jpg (16 KB, 635x594) Image search: [Google]
4L_sEk9UBHB.jpg
16 KB, 635x594
HorrorKino officially returns 9/8/17
>>
>>71404408
Why would I be excited?
We already have the quintessential pennywise in a comfy creepy movie that perfectly captures king.

Why remake what doesn't need it? Try the Langoliers if anything.
>>
>>71404408
I haven't given a shit about it since Cary Fukushima stopped directing
>>
It's a movie? It'd be better off as a miniseries.

Also they'll probably cut the kid orgy, so what's the point?
>>
>HorrorKino officially returns 9/8/17
But Goodnight Mommy is kino and it came out in 2015.
>>
>>71404520
the "original" is trash that people only like cause Tim Curry does a pretty good job in some caked on make up
>>
>>71404648
How is that not the "original" as you imply?

And no, people love the original because it perfectly captures the book. Tim Curry is just a bonus.
>>
>no 11 year olds having a gangbang

DROPPED
>>
>>71404730
Stephen King, an absolute mad man.
>>
>>71404703
The book is awesome, the flick absolute dog shit.
>>
>>71405961
I like reading and King's a good author, but not all of us got time for a 1000 page novel. I've been whittling down Les Mis for three years and I'm only halfway through.

And as to why remake the movie: original climax involves kicking a spider to death. The rest was good, but that was inexcusable.
>>
>>71406295

It's a Stephen King book. It can only take a long time to get through if you haven't yet learned to read without moving your lips.
>>
>>71405876
Imagine a coked out Stephen King writing that part of the novel.

His hands jittering on his typewriter, legs pistoning up and down as it jiggle the raging erection he had while he types up sweet little 11 year old Bev getting fucked by 6 other boys.

He probably came when the nigger fucked her, too, the sick fucking cunt.
>>
Cheap jumpscares, yay...
>>
>>71405961
the book was far more graphics than the made-for-tv movie. I hope they stick to the book but at the same time pick up on some of what made Tim Curry's performance so good.
>>
>>71406486
Did that happen? I havent read the book in years but I feel like I would remember that.
>>
>>71406648
What do you want?’ he asks her.
‘You have to put your thing in me,’ she says.

[…]

There’s a moment when her father’s face intervenes, harsh and forbidding

[…]

‘Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!’ he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.
‘I think that’s sort of the idea,’ she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He
pushes forward too fast and there is pain.

[…]

She senses that this is something for him, something extraordinarily, special,
something like . . . like flying. She feels powerful: she feels a sense of triumph rise up strongly
within her. Is this what her father was afraid of? Well he might be! There was power in this
act, all right, a chain-breaking power that was blood-deep

[…]

Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated. Now she feels some pleasure, dim
heat in her childish unmatured sex, and she closes her eyes as Stan comes to her and she
thinks of the birds, spring and the birds, and she sees them, again and again, all lighting at
once, filling up the winter-naked trees

[…]
>>
>>71406805
‘Beverly, don’t — ‘
‘Yes.’
‘Show me how to fly,’ she says with a calmness she doesn’t feel, aware by the fresh wetwarmth on her cheek and neck that he has begun to cry. ‘Show me, Ben.’
‘No . . . ‘
‘If you wrote the poem, show me. Feel my hair if you want to, Ben. It’s all right.’
‘Beverly . . . I . . . I . . . ‘
He’s not just trembling now; he’s shaking all over. But she senses again that this ague is
not all fear — part of it is the precursor of the throe this act is all about.

[…]

Bill comes to her.
He tries to say something, but his stutter is almost total now.
‘You be quiet,’ she says, secure in her new knowledge, but aware that she is tired now.
Tired and damned sore. The insides and backs of her thighs feel sticky, and she thinks it’s
maybe because Ben actually finished, or maybe because she is bleeding. ‘Everything is going
to be totally okay.’

[…]

She is aware of a dull throbbing pain of which
they, being male, will never know, aware also of a certain exhausted pleasure and the relief
of having it over.

[…]
>>
>>71404408
No. Cary left the project because the studio wanted cliches and typical horror bullshit.
>>
>>71406648
It happened right after the loser club hurt IT the first time in the sewers. They get lost trying to get out and the connection between them is starting to fade. Bev decides like a middle age couple that a gangbang between them and a black dude will save the magic. It's written very matter of fact and not erotic at all. Still, it's kids running a train on a 11 year old girl.
>>
File: 1458161946886.jpg (46 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1458161946886.jpg
46 KB, 522x593
>>71406850
>>71406805
>>
>>71406805
>>71406850

lol what a slut
>>
>>71407354
Bev's dad was right all along
>>
File: 1465425687342.jpg (12 KB, 195x167) Image search: [Google]
1465425687342.jpg
12 KB, 195x167
>>71407375
Literally.

>mfw I realized It had given Bev's father a vision of her getting plowed down by 11 year old cock and that's why he was hyper controlling
>>
>>71406805
>>71406850
man this dude is fucked up. Ive never seen the movie or read the book but I jsut googled it.
>Electro rape
>Anal reach around with a gun
WTF
>>
>>71406295
If you've seriously been reading Les Mid for three years and you're half way done that's like .4 pages a day. How can you read that slow?
>>
The book is the holy horror to give me nightmares. I will hope for the best.
>>
>>71404408
any trailers or talk about it besides "its totally happening guys..trust us"
whos the cast? whats the time period? I heard theyre changing it from the 50s to modern day and thats awful
>>
File: 1425426177553.jpg (1020 KB, 1920x926) Image search: [Google]
1425426177553.jpg
1020 KB, 1920x926
>>71404730

implying theyd have the balls to do even this
>>
>>71406295
>Les Mis for three years
Come on anon, I managed to finish that between 3 months at a slow pace.
>>
File: 1425426259604.jpg (686 KB, 1920x698) Image search: [Google]
1425426259604.jpg
686 KB, 1920x698
>>71408828
>>
>>71404408
no john ritter so I don't care
>>
Did they cast Aiden Gillen as Pennywise?
>>
>>71409366
You are a big spider

Is Fukushima still on the project?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.