[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone here hate Dany? Is it because a fat girl on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Vp1n5A14.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Vp1n5A14.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Why does everyone here hate Dany? Is it because a fat girl on Tumblr said she likes her?
>>
>>71403913
Because she has resulted in the deaths of half the people under her rule trying to claim a throne she thinks she is entitled to despite the fact that nobody in westeros gives half a fuck about her. Literally everything has been handed to her, she has not proved herself capable in any way.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 850x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 850x191
Pic related is what contrarian hipster faggots actually believe.
>>
>>71403913
because she has been handed every single fucking thing she needs to invade and conquer westoros, her plot armor makes me cringe AND 7 SEASONS LATER SHE WILL FINALLY BECOME RELEVANT TO THE STORY

now let this thread die
>>
File: 1459229224382.jpg (22 KB, 447x352) Image search: [Google]
1459229224382.jpg
22 KB, 447x352
>OH MY GOD SLAVERY IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING EVER, FUCK WESTEROS, I HAVE TO HELP ALL THESE FOREIGN SLAVES

Get fucked
>>
>>71403913
>Is it because a fat girl
Yes, Dinnerys is fat, glad you noticed.
>>
>smug moralfag
>constantly needs to be reminded to not be an idiot, learns nothing
>mary sue
>>
>>71403913
What I find hilarious is that she's the most popular character absolutely everywhere but here, yet /tv/ insists she's there for the SJW audience.
>>
>>71403913
It feels to me like she developed as a character very early on, very quickly. And then that was it, it was the same note from her from then on. She's the best, she always wins, always gets to act arrogant and then get everything she wants. I get that she's meant to be larger than life, and that's fine, but she's boring. She should be a more complex character but her arc is like a Steven Seagal movie. Emilia Clarke's acting is good sometimes, but there are so many scenes where the character is maybe trying to sound regal and disaffected but instead just sounds bored as fuck.
>>
>>71403913

Her father was a psychopath that wanted to burn all of Kings Landing, yet she feels her destiny was stolen from her. Her elder brother also carried out an affair with a bethrothed woman, that resulted in her family being decimated..

...yet its the usurpers fault
>>
>any character in GoT thats not Dany fucks up
>dies, loses a loved one, his army, castle or body parts
>Dany fucks up many times
>receives a free army because of some random bullshit every time

>Emilia is a shit actress

>Danny did literally nothing interesting for 6easons now, all villains in her storyline are just a waste of time, they cant kill her before she reaches Westeros

And thats why I cant stand her or her scenes.
>>
>>71403913
You're supposed to hate her. Her monotony borders on obsession and is clearly leading to a reign of terror.
>>
>>71406155
i hope they have been building her up for 6 seasons just to fuck with the audience. i want to see her get some fluke death like catching an arrow during battle in the middle of the first battle. the dragons fly away and end up finding jon snow.
>>
File: eat_my_face_.jpg (328 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
eat_my_face_.jpg
328 KB, 800x450
>>71403913
>>71404005
>>71404122
>>71404261
>>71404374
>>71404602
>>71405429
>>71405530
>>71406155
>>71406312
>>71406346
>>71406902

Plebs.
>A Song of Ice and Fire
>Dany's story somewhat removed from general storyline
>Night King's story somewhat removed from general storyline
>Night King turns the dead into wights
>The Night's Watch burn their dead to prevent them from turning into wights
>Dragonglass kills White Walkers
>Dany's dragons are the only thing that can vanquish an army of the dead.
>The whole story is designed from the very beginning to come down to a great battle between the Night King's army (Ice) and Dany's dragons (Fire).
>End of Season 6
>still wondering why Dany's story is relevant to the plot
>>
She is basically Superman of the story. Super powerful and super bland.

No I know is a fan of her other than her eventual use in the story. Jon is a much better character and has actually grown.
>>
>>71403913
She is just the culmination of all the cunt women I've ever met.
So caught up in herself and her cause that she thinks she has the right to be a condescending, arrogant cunt at all times.
Also because she is basically winning the whole show without doing anything but sitting on her fat ass.
>>
>>71408185

>>Night King's story somewhat removed from general storyline

But NK doesnt take up what feels 20% of every episode on average.
>>
>Given dragons because she was hot
>Drogo married her because she was hot
>Mormont protects her because she was hot
>Dario and his men follow her because she is hot
>Everything she has accomplished has been because of her dragons
>She has accomplished exactly nothing in this entire series other than give up her pussy or not give up her pussy strategically
>>
>>71403913

She's a forced feminist idol. The actress doesn't act well. The character is one-dimensional. Everything goes perfect for her due to plot shield.

It annoys me
>>
>>71403913
Tumblrinas dont like Dany cause she is pretty and slim. If she was a fat land whale they would adore her.
>>
>>71408185
holy shit you some kinda detective?

none of this relates to her as a character
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (801 KB, 2078x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
801 KB, 2078x3000
I don't care what people say. Dany = Best Girl
>>
Almost no growth
Makes retarded decisions constantly
Despite retard decisions keeps getting things handed to her
Undying loyalty because lol white wimmen
Little to no bearing on the plot of westeros that everyone else is tied to
At least once a season everyone bows to her like a god while a hackneyed orchestral soundtrack swells

What did I miss
>>
>>71403913
1) she refuse to do nude scenes cus she thinks she's some hot shot now
2) can't stop eating
>>
she always makes the worst decisions

>gets husband & child killed
>gets most of remaining followers killed on a forced marched thru the red wastes
>gets half the populations of asterpor & yunkai killed during siege battles where she conquerers those towns to end slavery
>she then leaves asterpor & yunkai, and slavery is immediately reinstated, but half the people in the towns have died in war or to associated disease
>chains her dragon children in a dungeon because she cannot be bothered to train them
Danerys is quasi-retarded due to excessive inbreeding among the targaryans.
>>
>>71403913
I only hope Cersei and night king manage to defeat her cancerous sjw meme-dragon army.
>>
>>71408185
I didn't question why she was related to the plot at any point, retard.
>>
>>71403913
>feels entitled to rule a continent she hasn't seen in over a decade
>has won the support of some dothraki savages twice by being able to withstand fire, which is an ability she didn't earn but was given
>pretends to be a great liberator when the people she frees have no other real options than to bow down to her because they're poor as fuck and live in desert cities that have descended into chaos
>every man worth a shit helps her out because they want a shot at her puss
>constantly rattles off her titles as if anyone gives a fuck
>has three op as fuck dragons which means she's never in any real danger
>>
cersei and her literally did nothing to get where they are
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.