[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually god tier.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Actually god tier.
>>
>movies called batman vs superman
>put wonder woman front and center on the cover

You'll fuck up anything, won't you WB?
>>
File: 28i.jpg (349 KB, 1920x2887) Image search: [Google]
28i.jpg
349 KB, 1920x2887
>>71400064
>there are teenagers who dont find gal gadot a goddess
>>
>>71400151
Batman
V
Superman

The v is the vagina
>>
>>71400182
She looks like my friend's sister a bit.
>>
>>71400265
I bet your friend's sister would make a better wonder woman.
>>
>/v/ cancer to describe movies
No surprise at all
>>
File: Magnificent-Gal-Gadot-Wallpaper.jpg (439 KB, 2390x1251) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent-Gal-Gadot-Wallpaper.jpg
439 KB, 2390x1251
>>71400347
>still angry about this
you'll never know happiness mon frere
>>
>>71400064
fucking shills
>>
>>71400182
Cute boy.
>>
>>71400347
Probably not.
>>
>>71400182
She looks like a holocaust survivor.
>>
Is the colour saturation in the Ultimate Cut less muted than in the theatrical cut?
The trailer made it seem so
>>
File: 1460953270051.png (293 KB, 474x444) Image search: [Google]
1460953270051.png
293 KB, 474x444
>>71400064
>original movie is too long filled with useless clutter that adds nothing to the film
>add even more stuff

Watched it last night. It's amazing how this is somehow so much worse than the original. This very well might be the worst Superhero film.
>>
>>71400151
>>71400209
>Pleb needs to be spoonfed on the "v" meaning.
I hear Marvel movies are kind of funny and reddit is a nice board. Why don't you try them?
>>
>>71401370
Why would they go there when you 2014+ posters that pretend to be authentic turned this boar dinto just that mate?
>>
>>71400690
>Theatrical version is long and clunky
>UE actually longer by 30 minutes but feels shorter because of the flow
>>
>>71400690

seriously, people who call this the worst capeshit movie are even more retarded than all the meme faggots on this board

>catwoman
>elektra
>shaq movie
>90s fantastic four movie

you base your opinions on literally no evidence, yet think you're actually bringing something smart to the discussion. I don't know whether you're just underage or a stupid excuse for an adult
>>
>>71400064
literally the best capefilm ever made honestly.
>>
>>71400690
more like
>original movie is too long and filled with useless clutter that adds nothing to the film
>add material that explains and makes relevant the presence of the seemingly pointless content
Ultimate was much better than the theatrical cut.
>>
Ultimate was definitely much better than the theatrical cut, that doesn't even need to be debated.

What does STILL need to be debated is that this film is still shit. Sure, the action is good, what little there is of it. Sure, Ben Affleck is good.

But everything else is soulless, stupid, easily predictable shit. It takes NO risks. It fucks up the Superman arc in the Justice League films. It is boring in places. It has a myriad of stupid logical fallacies that don't fit together or make sense even in a comic book world.

I'm not a cunt when it comes to these films. I liked Man of Steel. I like Marvel. Hell, I even try and see the good points in film I feel are shit.

But this film, no matter how autistic you are, is objectively NOT a good film. I don't even hate Synder. Watchmen was total kino, and one of the best capeshits in recent times.

This, on the other hand, is absolute futile, deadened garbage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.