[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arya can take multiple stabs in the gut and still parkour like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: logic.jpg (58 KB, 1248x692) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
58 KB, 1248x692
Arya can take multiple stabs in the gut and still parkour like a russian youtuber,

but this guy gets a sting from a itty bitty knife with the superior strength of a 6 year old and can't fucking move fast enough to blow out a candle.

can they at least make it watchable
>>
its almost like the lord of light has a hardon for starks

you should watch the show
>>
Yeah that scene was cringeworthy in the context of Arya's stabbing. Or rather Arya's was cringeworthy in the context of every other stabbing in the show producing instant disability/death.

Fucker could have just tossed some dirt on that shit, was he planning on putting it out with direct contact?
>>
>>71398212
I'm pretty sure there was no soup in that hallway

BTFO OP
>>
>>71398212
He was stabbed in the spine and paralysed
>>
Are we also supposed to believe that there's been this ocean of wildfire underneath areas of King's Landing where you only had to walk through an unguarded wooden door and walk around for a bit to find?

Why in the world didn't they have that stuff removed after the Mad King was removed from power?
>>
waif stabbed her in the gut to make her suffer, takes a lot to die from that

he probably got stabbed in a vital
>>
>>71398212
>can they at least make it watchable

Why bother, you'll eat it up anyway
>>
All stabbings were accurate except for arya
>>
>>71400944
They made more. Also I doub't anyone sane enough would wander on dark underground places anywhere in that world. Its worse than being sent to Oz prison
>>
>>71400944
Seeing as its been alluded to for about 3 seasons, yeah.
>>
>>71398212
he's a white male, therefor weaker
>>
>>71401319

But the rulers of the land were comfortable having it so easily accessible? A drunken asshole could've blown up King's Landing trying to light up a medieval blunt.

>>71401326

You'd think if there were rumors of incredibly dangerous wildfire that people would go looking for it. At least children would.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.