[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't think of anything worse than a Godzilla movie Actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: godzilla face.png (112 KB, 337x327) Image search: [Google]
godzilla face.png
112 KB, 337x327
I can't think of anything worse than a Godzilla movie

Actually I can, having to WATCH a Godzilla movie

They are, in my opinion, the bottom of the barrel when it comes to entertainment. Do people actually like watching two grown men have a slap and tickle fight in rubber suits? It's like adults still watching WWE. Fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>71397444
that's why godzilla and monster movies literally have no fanbase today. It's cool in theory and to the childlike mind, until you realize that they sacrifice so much story and plot in favor of LOL SMASH BUILDINGS AND SLOW FIGHTS. There is no development to the main character (the monster) because how can you develop what is essentially a retarded, mindless, overgrown creature. The only people with any love for these movies are nostalgia babies.
>>
File: 1317244311424.jpg (12 KB, 318x325) Image search: [Google]
1317244311424.jpg
12 KB, 318x325
>>71397444
>>
>>71397444
I tried watching an 80s one recently, I couldn't find the subs for the japs miserable attempt at English, the subbers thought hey this is "english" it doesn't need subbing but I didn't understand a goddamn fucking word of it, hence my cunundrum. But yeah they're probably not very good.
>>
i like old Godzilla movies because they are shitty. but the movies after the 80s are boring as fuck
>>
i liked the monsters. never was moved by the plot or anything related to it, not even the acting. i skipped on my vhs pretty much everything unrelated to the monsters.
Not until I grew older i saw the 1954 in a serious way. it was dark and i got the message, and what serizawa realized at the end. how it makes you think about another kind of destruction power which he created, so he died with its secrets, so another godzilla won't appear in the future.
Sure, but its still silly because i couldn't take a man in a suit seriously
>>
Will take Godzilla's movies over capeshit any day
>>
>>71397444
I swear this is a pasta
>>
>>71397444
>>71398083

All men like /old/ Godzilla movies and the Three Stooges. If you do not like either of these things, then you are not a man, but a woman. Your Woman Card will arrive at your address in 2-4 weeks.
>>
there was video i saw here couple of months ago where a guy does a comparation of the 2014 godzilla to the 1954 godzilla
anyone has it?
please?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.