[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any shows that you know are pure shit but you stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 24.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
24.png
23 KB, 489x423
Are there any shows that you know are pure shit but you stick with anyway just because you're in too deep? Just three and a half months until season 12 starts.
>>
When I'm in too deep?

When I'm trying to keep?

Up above in my head?

Instead of going under.
>>
>>71396883
None, and I've never understood this. I always jump ship when a series starts running on fumes, no matter how much I once cared about it. There are better things to do with my time than continue watching the zombie version of a show I used to love
>>
File: 1465797029952.png (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465797029952.png
140 KB, 640x480
>>71396883
Keit-ai, anon.
>>
I have and will drop shows with a few minutes before the end of the last episode if they piss me off.
>>
>>71396883
Game of Thrones tbhfam
>>
>>71397641
I'm in the same boat. It's boringly predictable but the fact that there's only maybe 14 episodes left leaves an end in sight, so I'm sticking it out.
>>
Walking Dead
>>
>>71396883
the walking dead and game of thrones.
>>
>>71396883

Sons of anarchy
>>
Scrubs.
>>
>>71397112
Is Keit-ai kino?
>>
I decided to stop that shit after too many shows that were wasting my time. I've dropped all the capeshit tv shows because they explicitly waste your time and avoid any interesting storytelling exploration.
>>
>>71396883
I knew Dexter was shit by season 3 but I stuck with it 'till the end. I also stuck with The Simpsons way longer than most.
>>
File: A boy falls in love with a girl.png (94 KB, 1244x631) Image search: [Google]
A boy falls in love with a girl.png
94 KB, 1244x631
>>71397112
>>
>>71396883
Used to be The Walking Dead until the bullshit Season 6 finale.

I never once said I'd drop it until then.
>>
>>71396883
No. I have watched six tv shows from start to finish in my life.
I practice the same with books. If I'm not enjoying it, I quit.

I think it's called sunk cost in economics. Stop when you're bored instead of losing even more of your precious time.
>>
The Simpsons

it will probably still be going long after Im dead but every week I give it another chance, then turn it off after 10 minutes
>>
The 100
>>
>>71401194
Same here

That last finale was so fucking shameless I don't see how anyone could continue with it.
If they're willing to reduce one of the comics most shocking moments to a cheap "Who Shot Mr Burns" tier cliffhanger (only without the self aware satire obviously) I can only imagine how bad the rest of it will be after this.

I truly hope the ratings of the next season premier are the weakest they've ever been. It truly deserves to fall flat on its face after that.
>>
>>71396883
six feet under. It was a pretty good show but it felt like such a slow pace, plus i really disliked a lot of the characters, the dad was my favorite character though and it was still somewhat good enough where i wanted to just see how it ends, and im glad i did

Now go ahead and shit on me for talking shit about six feet under
>>
>>71400360
dexter i really tried to stay on, but it got too unbearably shitty to try and finish.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.