[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
No you aren't. The target audience is dads, edge lords, comic book retards and hot topic girls.
>>
>>71395472
I liked it better when it was the Dirty Dozen.
>>
I really want to cringe at this movie, but all of my cringe is currently being used up by the new Ghostbusters
>>
File: Dirty Dozen.jpg (223 KB, 1469x1112) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Dozen.jpg
223 KB, 1469x1112
>>71395472
You don't like Dirty Dozen?
>>
>>71395472

I love the Suicide Squad as a concept, it's the execution I'm worried about. The DCEU has a bad track record so far but maybe Ayer will give us something good.
>>
Why is every thread on /tv/ copypasta?
>>
WIKI WIKI
WILD
WILD
FRIDGE
>>
>>71395472
>>71395530
>hating 90's bubblegum pop
>calls others edgy for hating it
>>
is that dirty timothy olyphant
>>
File: blacked-margot.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
blacked-margot.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>71395472
>>71254652
>>
>>71395665
did that cosby suffer a stroke?
>>
mom i posted it again
>>
Everybody swoons over Harley Quinn, but desu, she looks like she smells bad. Plus she's OMG SO WEIRD LOL I LOVE HELENA BONHAM CARTER.

fuck this movie
>>
>>71395472

It can be done right (see: Escape from New York, The Dirty Dozen) however since it's a DC comic it is of course indeed tryhard edgy (but fittingly probably not even that shocking and the villain protagonists will not do anything that evil and only fight worse bad guys).
>>
>>71395472
I don't. Less so than the concept of Justice League at least.
But I do hate the fact that they bring knives, swords and clubs to gunfights.
>>
>>71395472
I dont know why but SS is one of the few comics I actually enjoy
>>
>>71395472
No, I find it kind of cringey as well to be honest.
>>
>>71395595

Based flick. Minus the genocide of Germans.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.