[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124 KB, 257x380) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124 KB, 257x380
Which version is better to watch? Normal or Ultimate/extended?
>>
>>71395441
Compared to the UE, if we could burn all copies of the theatrical version we should.
>>
>>71395502
fpbp
>>
Ultimate cut by a significant margin and this is coming from someone who enjoyed the theatrical
>>
>>71395502
>>71395552

Alrighty, here we go lads!
>>
Watched Theatrical cut like three times. Loved it
Just watched UE, it's made me think this is just a bad film.

Go to cliche for people defending this - Oh, the Africa stuff makes sooo much sense now, Lex's plans are much better explained.

Take that soggy blanket corner out of your mouths you fucking Story loving babbies. The cinematic cut was kino because the spoon feeding was pretty much gone, but there was still logic to the sequence overall.

One of the worst things in the original was the Africa / CIA mcguffin sttuff. Every time I've watched this I noticed the film flatlined for these scenes. Now there's more of it, and all it does is confirm what engaged viewers had filled in anyway.

UE is slow, it felt like a whole other film had elapsed before we even got to the fight. In the cinematic cut the fight arrives at the right time. Now it arrives after you've had a good nap.

Reappraisal required, lads.
>>
>>71396042

Spoken like a true capefag. Can't go two seconds without action.

Go watch Hardcore Henry. It'll be right up your alley.
>>
>>71396136
>Spoken like a true capefag. Can't go two seconds without action.

AYKM??? The film has too much action in both cuts. The best thing about BvS is the main characters. I will say Clark plays better in UE though.

But overall, the Africa / Lois stuff absolutely murdered the original cut, and it buries the new cut. They should have got Lois off screen, and focused on the main characters.

Why the fuck did we need Africa? The setup with the mass casualties from the last film was enough to cast all the aspersions at Superman, introduce the senate stuff, Lex could have tinkered around the edges of that and they would have had a two hour cut.

I don't blame Snyder, I think he's the best. But something went badly wrong here.
>>
>>71396042
>UE is slow.
Fuck you, cuck! The UE is so smooth the movie felt faster than the theatrical even though it's 1/6th longer.
>>
File: 1466458149789.png (651 KB, 1191x532) Image search: [Google]
1466458149789.png
651 KB, 1191x532
>>71396342
>Why the fuck did we need Africa? The setup with the mass casualties from the last film was enough to cast all the aspersions at Superman, introduce the senate stuff, Lex could have tinkered around the edges of that and they would have had a two hour cut.

This. I suspect Amy Adams' contract involved a guarantee of a certain amount of screen time. Otherwise, like you said, you could cut the entire Africa sub-non-plot and it would've been a much better movie.
>>
>>71396350
>Fuck you, cuck! The UE is so smooth the movie felt faster than the theatrical even though it's 1/6th longer.

>yeah, this cut was so good it altered the laws of physics, thats how good it was!!!!

Kill yourself, or mature into actual life.
>>
>>71396342
I don't see it.

This new cut flows extremely smoothly. It feels like a puzzle where the pieces are gradually put into place.

The events of MoS absolutely would not have been enough. He saved the world, and the vast majority of damage was caused by Zod, despite what desperate meme spewing cucks want to believe.

Snyder wisely chose not to validate the psychosis of said idiots.
>>
>>71396440
>I suspect Amy Adams' contract involved a guarantee of a certain amount of screen time.

This is guaranteed precisely what happened. Snyder is great with women too, so this is doubly frustrating. You could have pushed her completely off screen and she wouldn't have minded, because Snyder inspires absolute devotion from his female casts - just look at the interviews for Sucker Punch and this is apparent.

Also frustrating because MoS ended with Lois knowing Clarke's alter ego, which was one of the nicest surprises with the film. They covered enough ground between them in MoS to be able to let the field lie fallow for a movie, but no - lawyers and shekels.

Fucking frustrating.
>>
>>71395441
The best is the workprint which runs for 6 hours. A film like this needs to play for as long as possible in order to fully let go of all reality and let yourself become one with the kino.
>>
>>71396658

your shitposting needs a workprint. 3/10
>>
>>71396447
He just said it "felt" shorter. Haven't you ever had a long conversation that seemed short, or a really awkward 5 minute conversation that felt like it took half an hour?
>>
>>71396479
>The events of MoS absolutely would not have been enough.

You're plain wrong.
Mass casualties in a major city would be absolutely enough for government to stick their oar in, it's fucking guaranteed they would. It would have played the libertarian cards better than Civil War (that pile of shit).

Even the 18 month time lapse would work - because slow government, due process. The fucking Scoot wheelchair arc was a direct consequence of it ffs. I would bet a dollar to a donut it was in the early drafts...
>>
normal edition because it is shorter
>>
>>71396791
>He just said it "felt" shorter. Haven't you ever had a long conversation that seemed short, or a really awkward 5 minute conversation that felt like it took half an hour?

Yes, I've also watched an extended cut of a film I love and found myself looking at my watch.

My most prized blu-ray is Once Upon A Time in America, I dont think this is anything to do with time. The Africa plot line is what killed this film. Search your feelings, you know it's fucking true.
>>
>>71396894
Does the UE come with the theatrical cut as well?
>>
>>71396791
>He just said it "felt" shorter. Haven't you ever had a long conversation that seemed short, or a really awkward 5 minute conversation that felt like it took half an hour?

The choppy nature of the original was actually a saving grace, because you kind of surrender to it early because the film is holding your interest.

The UE works against this in terrible ways. Perfect example - there's thirty minutes on Lex's clock, giving Gal Gadot time to leave a building, get a cab, fold a chemise in her apartment, check all her e-mail, get to the airport, go through customs, get on a plane. In the original cut that didn't bother me, in the extended cut it goes from being an irritating hang nail to a fucking travesty of plotting.
>>
>>71397001
>Does the UE come with the theatrical cut as well?
Not sure, Blu Ray isnt out for another two weeks.
>>
>>71397001
>>71397077

it's not like the amazon listing has this information or anything.
>>
i dont even know why they're fighting

why are they fighting? superman wanted to ask for batmans help but kept punching him. what was batmans motivation in trying to murder superman again?
>>
>>71396791
This is /tv/. Motherfuckers here don't talk to people face to face.
>>
Just watched the ultimate edition (didn't see the normal) and it was pretty damn good, nowhere near as bad as the reviews made it seem.
Unless the normal is massively different to the ultimate the reviews seem unfair as fuck.
>>
>>71396479
>This new cut flows extremely smoothly. It feels like a puzzle where the pieces are gradually put into place.

No, the original cut was a puzzle, that was part of it's charm. The UE leads us by the nose through nearly forty minutes of superfluous subplot because Amy Adam's lawyers / DC execs / Social Justice.

I like some of the new stuff, but the UE makes the film worse overall. Hell, it makes the original worse overall...
>>
>>71397187
>Unless the normal is massively different to the ultimate the reviews seem unfair as fuck.

Theatrical cut is butchered as fuck, Kingdom of Heaven levels, character motivations and plot points completely kicked to the curb.

See that part where Superman helps a woman after the Senate bombing? GONE.
>>
>>71397001
you wont want the theatrical cut
I've literally heard from several different people, critics and anons that if they could they would destroy the theatrical version because of how much better the UE is
>>
File: 1466989468780.jpg (22 KB, 369x343) Image search: [Google]
1466989468780.jpg
22 KB, 369x343
Extended Africa Scene:
>Lex's mecenaries kill the terrorists but then burn their bodies to make it look like Superman did it
>CIA also has a strike team and a predator drone to back up the operative posing as the photographer
>Strike team wants to go in but they send the drone to just blow the whole village up
At this point Lois life is in danger as the General has the gun to her head.
>Superman intervenes the moment the drone shoots the missile and destroys the drone and missile midair
>CIA see the carnage and Lois is left alone there
Then we cut to African Queen Zimbabwe blaming Superman even though there was clearly a drone in the air and doesn't mention the Mercenaries executing the terrorists with their fucking unsilenced guns or the fact that Superman destroyed the drone and went directly into the house to kill the General then departed.

Superman actually does something heroic and this is the first we seen of him after Metropolis. He still shows his disregard for the government and everyone besides Lois. Like he still leaves her in this warzone after he kills the General.

We understand Lex's plans more but it's still a hackjob.
>>
the UE is marginally better but you can't polish a turd

its still bat of murder vs man of murder and they've butchered the only good DC characters
>>
>>71397109
>cheap sarcasm
Woman detected.
>>
Both versions have the same issue -

1. Waynes parents - Kino
2. The Superman and Batman - Kino
3. Indian Ocean - Kino.
4. Africa - me not lady, me wimminz journalist investigator.
5. Lex and Senator - Kino.
6. Clarke and Lois - Kino.

rinse and repeat. Hell I'm amazed they had the nerve to let Supes rescue her even once, the sexist CIS/Het pig...
>>
Neither
Watch something that actually has artistic merit
>>
File: 1437224624840.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1437224624840.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>71396042
>kinoposter mad that the ultimate cut makes more sense so he can't claim to be an intellectual and superior to normies

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>71397403

lolumad
>>
>>71397402
>man of murder
Yeah that was pretty weird, especially in the warehouse scene. He's clearly immobilising some but just plain killing others.
>>
the only good scene in the whole movie, in my opinion, was the batman beating on the thugs and saving martha. but at the same time i was questioning why he even bothers with hand to hand when he seems to have no problem murdering everyone with guns anyway?
>>
Anyone got a mega for this?
>>
did they explain why lois decided to throw the spear into the swimming pool
>>
File: BvS remember dont kill him.webm (3 MB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
BvS remember dont kill him.webm
3 MB, 1024x424
>>
>>71397606

why did this look so fake
>>
So can some kind anon give me a summary of the new shit included, is there the scene where we see lex talk to steppenwolf ect
>>
>>
>>71397160
did you not watch the movie?
>>
>>71397681
>is there the scene where we see lex talk to steppenwolf ect

Yes, then they show him get his head shaved
>>
neither
>>
Any good quality streams atm don't want these fucks taking any more of my money
>>
File: 1464943129768.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1464943129768.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>71397606
>>71397688
people PAID to watch this
>>
>projectile 1
>it landed on striker's island
>ITS UNINHABITED

top kek
>>
>>71397745
well shit was hoping there would be more
>>
>>71397463
>kinoposter mad that the ultimate cut makes more sense so he can't claim to be an intellectual and superior to normies

All the good stuff is still there, it's just weighed down by nonsense.

A bit like Winter Soldier - a good film, being weighed down by several other episodes of baby food?
>>
>>71397606
This looks like a dry run to get the choreography movements right before they actually shoot the final version. Pretty bad desu senpai.
>>
>>71397653
Mediocre coreography with no cuts an poor CGI dust
>>
File: ace chemicals.png (1 MB, 1054x612) Image search: [Google]
ace chemicals.png
1 MB, 1054x612
i didnt notice the ace chemicals sign when i saw it in theater

probably cause i was in a coma
>>
>>71396350
Actually it's 1/5th longer you fucking braindead capefag. The original was 2:30, this adds 30 minutes. 30/2:30= 1/5

Fucking dumbass
>>
what the fuck is wrong with zack snyder

every single punch has to end with a building falling down or a huge explosion

why would superman blow up an entire gas factory for no reason
>>
File: plebeian filth.jpg (40 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
plebeian filth.jpg
40 KB, 400x402
>>71398007
>applying the manmade construct of time to the perceived flow of a film
>>
File: 1467134247212.webm (612 KB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
1467134247212.webm
612 KB, 1024x424
>>71397688
top kek
>>
File: BvS robocop.webm (3 MB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
BvS robocop.webm
3 MB, 1024x424
>>
the ultimate edition did nothing to explain why lois randomly went back to get the spear
>>
>>71398165
or put it there in the first place
>>
>>71398190
because it could kill Superman,
>>71398165
yeah that still made no sense
>>
Gospel of Snyder 1:1

Look and behold, for Kino is all around you. Alas, true Kino itself can be found once a lifetime by those who can truly see. For vast knowledge, far beyond those of simple minds can comprehend, is required to seek Kino. My works alone are not the only Kino to be found, it is found unnoticed by the public, it is found in the depths of what the weak mind call trash, it is found in the most secluded pieces of arts and cinema; ranging from grand films to simple animation. Look and wonder, for one's own Kino is to be found within oneself. Amen.

Gospel of Snyder - 1:13

When the sun set in the east, when the clouds turned black, and the world was devoid of art and beauty, of life and meaning; the people were given one last chance. Snyder died on Easter for the betterment of all of cinema. The public hated his works, the critics speared his masterpiece to the ground. Yet the believers stood strong and stout, for they knew, they knew the world would be reborn. And unto this land would come a new age of cinema, the dawn of Superkino. Hark, for he will return, and despite our hate, our sins, he will make Cinema Great Again. Amen.

Gospel of Snyder - 1:52

You dare doubted the works of Zack Snyder? Was it not he who led the revolution from shitty 2000 camp movies into manly movies like 300? Was he not he who changed how the world views superheros with Watchmen? Snyder is our lord of directing, his vision of the DC Cinematic Universe must be untainted by the likes of Disney quips. Do not doubt him for he will grace us with Kino of all genres. With Man of Steel and BvS, he did not simply introduce great superheroes to mankind. With those movies, mankind was introduced to Superkino. Do not fall for the sinful works of capeshit as created by Disney and Marvel, but bask in the glory that is capekino made by the lord and savior of cinema. Amen.
>>
>>
>>71398190

i could buy she did that shit cause it harms supes (even if it was still dumb)
>>
File: BvS there's no such thing as.webm (2 MB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
BvS there's no such thing as.webm
2 MB, 1024x424
>>
>>71397606
IS that Seagal in the batsuit?
>>
>>71395602
could we get any link for the torrent? every torrent I've tried downloading is nosebleed speed.
>>
File: BvS believe in the Bat.webm (3 MB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
BvS believe in the Bat.webm
3 MB, 1024x424
>>71398590

He's not switching the gun between hands like a hot potato so I don't think so.
>>
>>71398646
Best Batman moment on film ever

Prove me wrong faggots
>>
>no one is streaming the ultimate edition for us to all watch together

this is why this place is /r/movies now.
>>
>>71398684

this board is for 18 and over
>>
>>71398646
whyd bateman fire that guy
>>
>>71398684
I honestly don't get all the love for this Batman. He had some neat action moments, but it was all pretty flat to me. It also just felt like a rehash of older Batman moments. I don't get why everyone is jizzing over this interpretation.
>>
>>71397160
>superman finally face to face with batman
>can tell him about Luthor
>just pushes him back 20ft instead and flies him through a building

great directing, writing and acting all round. /s
>>
File: BvS Bat gon give it to ya.webm (3 MB, 1024x424) Image search: [Google]
BvS Bat gon give it to ya.webm
3 MB, 1024x424
>>71398748

Stole his dubs
>>
>>71398780

i don't get the love for it either. it was a fine performance in a god awful movie. i guess because he looked really cool? as a character it was barely batman.
>>
>>71397688
>>71397606
Why don't they just shoot him?
>>
>>71398602

I use filehosting, anon.
>>
Anyone else feel like really bad for Batman?

He overcomes his retardation and physical limitations on his own and he's able to gracefully fly through life, but that whore Superman is always there to end up ruining his life.

Like is this the perfect display of how deeply uncompassionate, selfish and degenerate Supermen are?

Batman displays the best human qualities despite being limited and retarded, serves his country and becomes successful all while Superman is out doing hard drugs and being a whore.
He's so loyal and compassionate that he becomes a straight up fucking cuck. It's hard to feel sorry for a cuck, but you have to remember that he's literally retarded.

After ruining his life and regretting it he still shows no fucking empathy and takes advantage of him and his retardation yet again.
Like after all this shit he KNOWS he can still use him. He acknowledges that it's wrong but he's still too selfish to stop himself.
Like what type of awful person would repeatedly emotionally torture a retarded man for that long? Why couldn't he just finally fuck off?
And then the fucking cherry on the cake, "haha sorry Batman but you've got aids now. All you wanted was love but i was out being a whore and brought you aids even though you never deserved that."

Who here actually believes the kid was even Batman's? He was just dying of aids and wanted someone with a shit ton of money to take care of his kid who he irresponsibly had with a woman no longer in his life.

Even in death he continues to burden Batman. He leaves a retarded man his ex-girlfriends son to take care of independently.

Moral of the story: Supermen think they can get away with anything and retarded men enable it because they love pussy

Fuck the patriarchy bullshit, the world moves on superman's hips
>>
>>71398844
let me correct myself, any link would do :P
>>
>>71398828
>Batman acting like a shitty bad guy, getting all personal and petty instead of treating superman like a legitimate threat

This is stupid.
>>
>>71398940

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f125/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-12387583/
>>
When I do my rankings for worst flicks of the year do I put both or just BVS?
>>
>>71398873
Hi Lex
>>
Damn, that intro was dope. Just got up to the first real cut, where Bruce sees Supes fighting Lex in the air before it goes back.

This is very good so far. I'm starting to believe the hate is a product of critics/fanboys becoming hyper-habituated to the MCU formula.
>>
>>
>>71399609
>browsing whilst watching

You're a complete fucking pleb on a whole different level than the kind that praise movies like this and MCU. Holy fuck /v/eddit
>>
File: 1463941778526.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1463941778526.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>71398828
>>
File: tip.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>71399688
>>
>>71398843
cause I'm pretty sure superman wanted him alive
>>
>>71397745
that was in the theatrical cut too, anon. but you tried, that is okay.
>>
File: 1466702294365.png (3 MB, 749x2209) Image search: [Google]
1466702294365.png
3 MB, 749x2209
>>71399745

Superhero movies are fedora distilled to its purest form
>>
>>71399803

I never said it wasn't, did you look at the post I was replying to?
>>
any stream link's /tv/ fellas
>>
>>71398165
From what I saw when I skipped around at random moments, it added some small but helpful scenes after the court hearing explosion.
>>
>>
>>71397375
>Then we cut to African Queen Zimbabwe blaming Superman even though there was clearly a drone in the air and doesn't mention the Mercenaries executing the terrorists with their fucking unsilenced guns or the fact that Superman destroyed the drone and went directly into the house to kill the General then departed.
she was paid off and blackmailed
>>
>>
>>71399688

I understand this may be hard for you to accept, seeing as your autism has kept you from enjoying the practical things in life, but there is a thing called a "pause" function. It was used while I went to make tea and post on /tv/.
>>
>>71400171
>pausing a movie at all

Take your fucking meds you ADD riddled scum
>>
>>71399836
yes, he wanted to know what the new stuff is and where lex talks to steppenwolf. You just told him that there was, telling him about the shaving scene afterwards. Next time just make it a bit more clear, so you don t confuse other anons, okay? I'll admit that i just read the posts here rather quickly so, if i screw up i'm sorry.
>>
>>71400227

Why? BvS certainly isn't a transformative experience which requires me to immerse myself wholly. I'll pause whenever I want to.

Take your lithium salts.
>>
>>71400262

>Next time just make it a bit more clear, so you don t confuse other anons, okay?

No problem
>>
File: flashytip.jpg (47 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
flashytip.jpg
47 KB, 469x463
>>71399834
>n-no you!
>>
>>71400292
>pausing a movie at all no matter how garbage it is

Take your fucking meds you ADD riddled scum. This is your final warning
>>
File: subpar.jpg (77 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
subpar.jpg
77 KB, 600x338
>>71400325

poor shitposting
>>
>>71397375
>Then we cut to African Queen Zimbabwe blaming Superman even though there was clearly a drone in the air and doesn't mention the Mercenaries executing the terrorists with their fucking unsilenced guns or the fact that Superman destroyed the drone and went directly into the house to kill the General then departed.
So it turns out Lex paid her off and decided not to kill her immediately. Mother Africa actually went and confessed to Senator Finch right before the senate hearing where Lex blew everything up and simultaneously had the Russian guy kill her. So what the fuck was the point of any of this? Why not kill the Princess of the Congo right after she framed Superman so she can't confess to Senator Finch? Did he blow up the Senate because he couldn't kill the Black bitch and didn't want Finch to expose him? No because he had the wheelchair rigged to explode the whole time. The only thing Lex did by blowing up congress was have Superman save injured people.

The writing is still shit but at least it shows Superman being Superman yet he's doing everything begrudgingly. Like he's conflicted about saving people.
>>
>>71400354
>hes still here

You absolute mouth breather
>>
>>71400428
>tries to make it seem bad that I have a tab open
>while he himself is still here

u wot
>>
>>71400397
>>71397375

You're watching the movie right now, aren't you..
>>
>>
>>71400493
I'm having more fun trying to think of super-funny names for the black lady.
>>
>>71395602
why are shills so stupid
>>
I legitimately don't understand why people are still talking about this movie?
>>
>>71395441
Ultimate is an objective improvement
>>
>>71400576

Why are neckbeards so prone to tinfoiling?
>>
>>71400614
Desperation from redditors trying to pretend this is a good movie
check the archives. posting their user accounts gets you banned
>>
>>71400614

that's because you, being autistic, are out of touch with society and popular culture. it's really not your fault
>>
>>71400541
i like your webms, but batman's siut is like an nanosiut (from the video game crysis if you dont know what it is)
>>
>>71400095
That actually looks awesome.
>>
>>71400614
plebs and /co/ rejects
>>
>>71397493

Much more pleasant
>>
>>71400670
irl no one has spoken about this movie other than to talk about how it flopped a few months ago
>>
>>71400795
>but batman's siut is like an nanosiut (from the video game crysis if you dont know what it is)

That design predates Crysis by at least 2 decades, not as form fitting either.
>>
>>71400938

nice anecdotal evidence. i'm sure your conversations with your mom, dad, and pet lizard apply to the entire world
>>
Is the 'It's time you learn to be a man" line by batman from the TV spots in the extended version?
>>
>>71400979
i'm mean from the conecpt and i though using batman to explain batman stuff isn't the best choice. For all i know you could be a pleb that heard about batman yesterday for the first time.
>>
File: CIVIL.jpg (39 KB, 283x246) Image search: [Google]
CIVIL.jpg
39 KB, 283x246
>>71397606
It pains me, because this scene could've been so fucking good if they just didn't make it a ''oner'' or whatever the fuck it's called. I don't understand people's obsession with these long elaborate scenes, that end up looking so fake and staged.
>>
>>71401083
Just download a UC subtitle file and ctrl+f the file.
>>
File: BvS mind your head.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS mind your head.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
>>71401145

Long take, yeah.
>>
>>71400795
KINO ENGAGED
>>
File: 2pepsis.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2pepsis.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Someone please get me a webm of that Scene where Alfred's chopping the logs and then walks into Bruce's lake house.

That was visually, and atmospherically my absolute favorite little scene. I want more shit like that in the solo Batman movie. So good.
>>
File: BvS BOO FIRE THE EDITOR.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS BOO FIRE THE EDITOR.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
>>
>>71397606
>the bad guys look like Waffen SS

How original in this current year of 2016. Nazis are truly the bottomless pit of baddie inspiration.
>>
>>71401433

It's just modern day biker helmets, sheesh guys, always gotta play the Nazi card
>>
File: Untitled.png (70 KB, 979x602) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70 KB, 979x602
>>71395441
how do I witness this kino on the PS4? The file won't fit on a FAT32 usb
>>
>>71401482
>everything about this post
this is neo /tv/
this is memes
this is redd*t
this is why we need /film/
>>
File: BvS Carl Gustav ain't shit.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS Carl Gustav ain't shit.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
brb /k/
>>
>>71395441
Definitely ultimate/extended. Original had a pretty immense amount of character building, motivation and plot explanation left out.

Too bad it's still a vapid, dreary, depressing experience with major plotholes still left in.
>Lex knows Superman's identity
>The part where Superman calls his mom "Martha" instead of "mom" just so the connection is made with Batman
>Batman knows exactly where to find Martha
>Lois still goes back for the spear for no reason
>>
>>71398684
yes a villain is exposed on a window, he could shoot him from outside

or he could "not kill him" by blowing everything up and risking the elderly hostage

fucksake
>>
>>71398780
>>71398842
Well I love this batman because of not giving a fuck about killing scum on his way. Im not some comic book fan that gets mad about "bat does't kill" stuff and I like my capeshit dark and real.
inb4
>capeshit
>real

fuck off
>>
File: BvS ive also washed your undies.jpg (211 KB, 950x787) Image search: [Google]
BvS ive also washed your undies.jpg
211 KB, 950x787
>>71401799
>>Batman knows exactly where to find Martha

Dude was Lex's top merc and he had hacked the Russian's phone previously and tracked him down through that.
>>
>>71401799
Oh and the dream sequence is now a full dream sequence. After flash tells Bruce everything, Bruce wakes up again then cut to the next scene.

So it makes even more confusing now because Bruce Wayne is having a dream about all the darksied shit and now the flash before he looks at the metahuman files.
>>
>>71401799
>>Lex knows Superman's identity
not a plothole if established right at the beginning, it really doesn't matter how
>>The part where Superman calls his mom "Martha" instead of "mom" just so the connection is made with Batman
emotional manipulation, that was obvious by how he phrased it.
>>Batman knows exactly where to find Martha
Alfred literally said, "I found her" when he gets to the batjet
>>Lois still goes back for the spear for no reason
yeah
>>
>>71401799
lex had done his reseach and alfred located the phone of KGBeast to find martha.
>>
File: file.png (377 KB, 721x488) Image search: [Google]
file.png
377 KB, 721x488
So why is she still having the trial if she knows the African woman lied about Superman killing those people in the village?
>>
>>71401954
>Oh and the dream sequence is now a full dream sequence. After flash tells Bruce everything, Bruce wakes up again then cut to the next scene.

The Flash warning was not a dream, it was Flash traveling through time to warn Bruce, and you can see him struggling to stay in the past/present, when he gets sucked back to whatever future, time reverses by a few seconds to Bruce is once again asleep but he retains the memory of the conversation.

Bruce waking up would not make the papers in the room flutter about.

>>71402001

Because she was going to expose Lex.
>>
>>71402001
>live cameras
>security and police
>Lex is supposed to be there
she's a politician
>>
>>71401482
format the usb to ntfs poor child
>>
File: callan-mulvey.jpg (20 KB, 304x444) Image search: [Google]
callan-mulvey.jpg
20 KB, 304x444
>More KGBeast
Best part of the movie, desu
Even better than Batman
>>
File: BvS NOT A FUCKING DREAM.webm (3 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS NOT A FUCKING DREAM.webm
3 MB, 1280x530
>>
>>71401970
>>71401799
Wasn't Clark just hiding his identity by saying Martha?

It's not emotional manipulation, there's nothing in the movie showing Clark knowing about Bruce's Martha (yeah, it's easy to find but there's no connection made)

And Lois sees an alien coming from the kryptonian ship who fires lasers like Superman. It's not a great , but cmon. Her throwing it was dumb tho
>>
>>71398828
>"That's fear"
I must have missed him manufacturing kryptonite grenades in theatre, I was super sure this was Scarecrow's fear gas
>>
>>71402300
He doesn't know who Bruce Wayne is, but learns later on. I figure something as simple as witnessing his parent's murder would be on a Wiki page
>>
>>71402254
i don't care, it's film grammar, there's paper on his desk and his waking up could have throw it around and it was just not properly filmed
>>
File: kingslandings.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
kingslandings.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>71401799

>Lex knows Superman's identity

Lex knows just everything you retard, he's already discovered the tall jewess identity and has even has a file on khal drohgo. He just runs facial scanners on every ATM in the world for this, the machine might have noticed that superman looks like Clark Kent.

>The part where Superman calls his mom "Martha" instead of "mom" just so the connection is made with Batman

That was weird

>Batman knows exactly where to find Martha

Batfleck has hacked to russian's phone since the beginning of the movie Albert litteraly says "i've tracked the russians phone to" whatever place and has heat signature.

>Lois still goes back for the spear for no reason

That wasn't unexplained, but since unlike you she hasn't got adhd she must have made the link between the gigantic alien monster destroying everything and some kryptonian shit. (Maybe because it already happened 2 years earlier, who knows)

I have things that I didn't get myself, someone out there could maybe some shine a light on:

>What with bruce's obsession with those big bugs monsters? did I miss something

>btw can someone explain me the dream scene where he goes searching for the stone on this fire planet with a giganic Ω on the floor? I know the deep sense of it, but where was it supposed to be, the setting is absolutely gorgeous? wtf with the bugs again? shame the fighting was badly done because I loved this scene, and the Batmax suit had a really fantastic badass comic feel to it.

>what in the seven hells was Lex doing in that kidney bean bath in the ship with this sort of hologram devil? Also what is he talking about at the end, I assume it's related?

>webm unrelated
>>
>>71402363

>it's film grammar, there's paper on his desk

There is no paper on his desk in that webm. I even slowed it down for you. Stop.
>>
>>71402344
yes but we don't see it. We can assume since Bruce is basically a celebrity who everyone knows his history (and his mom is easily searchable), but nothing suggests Clark knows it and was manipulating him

You're literally making shit up in your head so a ok movie can be some masterpiece
>>
>>71402412
there is a block of paper and pen bro wtf
>>
>>71402254
I just don't get why they would recast Flash for such a bit part when there's a hugely successful Flash on TV right now, even if it isn't connected more people would surely identify with Gustin Grant than some random neckbeard?
>>
>>71402373
>fire planet, gigantic omega on the floor.
I took it that it's the post-apocalyptic world in earth when everything goes to shit and superman becomes the big bad guy.

>hologram devil, lex talking shit
that devil guy is 'Steppenwolf' one of Darkseid's henchmen. Lex is talking about darkseid's coming.
>>
>>71400614
piracy, in a couple of weeks it will be forgoten
>>
>>71402373
the bugmonsters are parademons, minions of darkseid.
the omega symbol is the brand of darkseid
he learned about Steppenwolf, a general of Darkseid

those things teased Darkseid.
>>
>>71402463
you don't want to be stuck with tv lore and cannon when writing not only your own movie and character arcs, but the entire franchise and world

>ok so in this scene Flash talks to WW and flirts, wait, I have to check if it'd be ok with the tv show, SIGH, goddammit
>>
>>71401202
Literally impossible that the guy survived (and he did survive without a scratch)
>>
>>71402463
>I just don't get why they would recast Flash for such a bit part when there's a hugely successful Flash on TV right now

Because Flash will get his own movie starring Ezra Miller who is undoubtedly a bigger star than Grant Bustin Gustin, plus DC keeps their TV and movie shit separate.
>>
the amount of shitposts this movie has caused is amazing
>>
>>71402532
>>71402473
Well everything was linked then, thanks for the answers. So Batman has some sort of premonition powers? Will we see superswat and this setting in future movies? dis gun be gud
>>
>>71402586
>he wasn't here for tdkr or avengers or drive or avatar
yikes
/film/ when?
>>
>>71402686
That whole "dream" sequence was the work of Flash, who was giving the premonition to batman on the scenario if everything goes to shit.
Flash being the guy who was in the portal shouting "lois is the key"
>>
>>71402686
in the nightmare sequence it is maybe more of an easteregg.
>>
File: film 1.png (150 KB, 874x763) Image search: [Google]
film 1.png
150 KB, 874x763
>>71402718
>/film/ when?

You don't want it.
>>
>>71402718
100$ down that abatap will be back for avatar2 .
>>
>>71402809

Aw, you're just saying that to get my hopes up..
>>
>>71395441

Theatrical: 6.5/10

Ultimate: 8.5/10
>>
>>71402838
Cry more.
>>
>>71397606
Synchronize this webm with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8nkyUbZJU
>>
>>71402781
>opened early by swaglord to sabotage it
>no mods until it was too late unlike all the other boards
Keep posting it thought ;0) you'll only convince /v/ posters
>>71402809
Hes already here. He makes the kstew threads
>>
>>71402743
>someone genuinely thought that Injustice would make for a good movie
>>
File: IMG-20160628-WA0040.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160628-WA0040.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
post yfw DC means Devoted Cucks
>>
>>71402419
He calls him Bruce
>>
>>71402923
>No i hate feminism and jews!
>wait where did i put my career?
>>
File: BvS Hail Kobra.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS Hail Kobra.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
>>71402239

He's as handsome as he is murderous
>>
>>71399834
Raid was genuinely good
>>
>>71402967
yes we established that.

Sadly nowhere the film establishes that Supes read "...and his mother Martha" so we'd know he was emotionally manipulating Bruce when he's dying and vulnerable (as is the Superman's MO since never)

cmon
>>
>>71398165
It's kino. Lady of the lake/Excalibur reference
>>
>>71403015
>all but one of her scenes were cut
i feel bad, she was good
>>
>>71403092
stop making people who have anything good to say about this movie look like autists
>>
>>71403092
>It's kino.
/v/ino*
>>
>>71403155

Sad because her subplot was extremely relevant, same for Lois following up on cripple guy

>he didn't know he was going to die
>>
>>71403239
>lead lined wheelchair
>>
the kinocut
>>
File: BvS Prodigy.webm (634 KB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS Prodigy.webm
634 KB, 1280x530
>>
Anyone got a megallink?
>>
>>71398165
she threw the spear because she wanted to hide it because of how it could harm superman

she went back for it because of the monster heading to gotham that she correctly assumed had a kryptonian connection
>>
BY THE WAY

flash's abilities have already been revealed to not be superspeed in the he can move his body fast sense

he somehow is connected to space and time and travels through that, which makes sense of bruce's dream ie he's moving through space and time and it obviously fucks bruce's brain up
>>
>>71405458

why you always lyin'~
>>
why didnt batman just snap supermans neck after he hit him with kryptonite?
>>
>>71403092
fuck off with this bullshit
you make the rest of us look bad when you just throw out these things
>>
>>71405648
terrio himself has talked about reading up on redshift and light travel
that with what we've heard about flash's suit being some high tech shit along with the dream and the tease at the liquor store all make sense of what i said, which i took off some 'news' on justice league
>>
File: BvS my god that scar.jpg (154 KB, 1903x795) Image search: [Google]
BvS my god that scar.jpg
154 KB, 1903x795
Man Bruce Wayne must spend tons on makeup when he goes to the beach/pool.
>>
>>71395441
can ANYONE tell me why supes just sits in teh ship with the countdown to something obviously bad happening goes down adn does nothing?

why the fuck does he jsut stand there? he could destroy the entire lab in an instant but he just gapes his mouth as it coutns down slowly from 10
>>
>>71406745
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
Its shit trolling by this board, making it seem deeper than what it is. It's a capeshit movie, with so many plot holes, rushed to milk other films. By no means it's the worse Cape shit. That title belongs to all spiderman movies. Meme director needs to stop with this high ambient occlusion, and high saturation effect.
>>
>>71406808
>By no means it's the worse Cape shit. That title belongs to all spiderman movies

Look at this fucking pleb
>>
>>71406779
He flies back to the ship with lex in it creatign doomsday adn stands there and tells lex he lost.

While the robot voice lady is counting down...

He has an entire minute to do literally anything to the ship and or lab and or lex and he stands there and watches whatever lex has been draining the entire city of energy for come to life.
Ridiculous.
>>
File: 1384927313923.gif (2 MB, 190x139) Image search: [Google]
1384927313923.gif
2 MB, 190x139
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE ULTIMATE EDITION

Mine is still downloading

Wait for mine to finish so I can watch it first..
>>
Ultimate Cut is best cut, watch that. Fucking long though...
>>
File: CjyI8IxUYAIIbXa.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
CjyI8IxUYAIIbXa.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1536
>>71397606
Wait, why is batman using guns?
>>
>>71407211

Cuz it's a Knightmare
>>
File: hitler2.jpg (58 KB, 513x505) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.jpg
58 KB, 513x505
>>71406981
I just downloaded mine in 8 minutes cause I don't live in a third world country.
>>
Don't buy it digitally on amazon. Cant watch it in HD unless you're using a console or "fire" tv stick. fucking waste of 20 dollars ahsfido
>>
File: 1422349130060.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1422349130060.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>71407746
>buying
>movies
>paying Znyder
>>
I never watched the original cut but I just watched the Ultimate edition for the first time and it was surprisingly very good.

I'm not a huge DC fan and I hated Man of Steel but this was one of Snyder's best. The only thing that really irked me is that whole "Martha" thing, that was ridiculous. But otherwise, i'm pleasantly surprised.

Was the theatrical edition really that bad?
>>
anybody else laughing at the one goon guarding Martha holding the M60 for nearly a whole hour without putting it down ?
>>
File: bvs.png (1 MB, 1214x517) Image search: [Google]
bvs.png
1 MB, 1214x517
Hey, Carl the Cuck is in this movie
>>
>>71407934
>Was the theatrical edition really that bad?

-lots of missing story details
-Superman/Clark characterization gutted

That part about the woman lying to the senate and being a Luthor stooge? GONE.
>>
>>71407211
Because in this Knightmare the world has ended, Batman is pushed past his limits and is a broken and desperate man. In BvS Bruce is already jaded and believes his methods no longer work, that's why he no longer cares if criminals die, because it doesn't matter. More criminals will just pop up. He has lost his morals.
>>
File: 1418984684699.gif (214 KB, 274x249) Image search: [Google]
1418984684699.gif
214 KB, 274x249
>>71398799
>BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
>Batman's robot suit is hyped up
>"Batman is going to fuck him up!"
>"Superman is going to rip him in half!"
>Batman fights Superman over a simple misunderstanding for a few minutes and then make up
>NOW THAT THE BvS IS OUT OF BvS, LET'S FIGHT DOOMSDAY.
>>
>>71408138
It isn't a simple misunderstanding, Bruce had been manipulated to believe that Superman will lead to the destruction of everything. Not only that, he has a personal stake in the fight having watched the chaos of MoS first hand, being unable to stop it, unable to save civilians or even his employees.
>>
>>71402541
>Don't worry Alfred, they were only subdued, I called a ambulance to tend to their injuries
>Bruce, I don't think they-
>TEND TO THEIR INJURIES
>>
>>71408005
Are you kidding me?
>>
Who leads the Justice League in a future movie? Bats or Sups? Would the studio bosses have the balls to make that bromance when they change the leading roles for each quest?
>>
>>71408005
Snyder you magnificent bastard I see what you did there.
>>
File: WW.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
WW.gif
2 MB, 245x200
WEW.
>>
>>71408448
>Would the studio bosses have the balls to make that bromance when they change the leading roles for each quest?

What?

>>71408483

Her giant peahead is disproportionate to her body.
>>
>>71408025
that actress has one scene in the theatrical, and thats when she says Superman killed those men, but you don't see those men burned, CIA, or drones. Literally Superman deals with the war lord and that's it in the theatrical.
>>
>>71398646
wtf, if batman is gonna kill that guy, why not shot him in the head? he still could easily burn martha
>>
File: Based Zack.png (59 KB, 636x311) Image search: [Google]
Based Zack.png
59 KB, 636x311
>>
>>71408660
No kills, mang
>>
>>71408692

Not real, but chuckled anyway.
>>
>>71408629
your tiny penis head is disproportionate to your body
>>
>>71408660
im pretty sure that using the flame thrower is what set it off, sounds like suicide to me
>>
File: BvS Knight Rider.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS Knight Rider.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
>>71408789

Yeah who told him to carry a flamethrower, those things are dangerous
>>
>>71408483
>the corset doing literally all the work
tumblr pls
>>
lex was terrifying. he creeps me out more than fisk.
>>
>>71408789
i think you're right, but that was still very risky, not the safest way to save martha
>>
>>71408845
those driver's should be more careful, Batman was signaling
>>
Why did people complain about the man-bat dream?
>>
>>71408954
he can't break his rule, so what could he do? :^)
>>
>>71409002

Did they? It's the rise on a cloud of bats most people got pissy about I think.
>>
>>71409023
but he wouldn't, bullet would kill him, not batman
>>
>>71408660
This is Batman starting to come back to his senses. He's still MurderBats at this point, but he's only Nolan level MurderBats. ("I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.")
>>
File: BvS Hook shot.webm (3 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS Hook shot.webm
3 MB, 1280x530
[James Bond theme]
>>
>>71409072
i guess, if you toy with fire it's only matter of time till you burn yourself(to death)
>>
>>71409072
And even that batman had fucking machine guns on all his vehicles.
>>
>>71409165
Seriously how were people complaining about this movie being grimdark? This scene alone is fun as fuck.
>>
>>71402077
ps4 doesn't read ntsf
>>
>>71409253
People actually hate that scene, because NOT MUH BATMAN
>>
>>71409165
>the batmobile is apparently made of adamantium and can drive through brick walls

fuck this
>>
>>71409411

>billion dollar car created and designed by a madman with nigh unlimited funding can't go through a brick wall

Fuck YOU.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x400
>>71409253
People forget that Burton and Nolan Batmans were Murderbats. Batman also didn't say a quip to handwave away the destruction.
>>
it feels like christmas
>>
>>71409486
no fuck you nigger, suspension of disbelief can only go so far
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.