[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool w/R rating >Box office: $775.7 million X-Men: Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: deadpool apoc xmen.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
deadpool apoc xmen.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
Deadpool w/R rating
>Box office: $775.7 million

X-Men: Apocalypse w/PG-13
>Box office: $484.7 million

Why do Americas only like movies with memes now?
>>
>>71394315
You mean movies with balls and hot slutty bitches instead of stronk womyn and twinks and muh persecution
>>
Apocalypse was shit, Deadpool was decent
>>
>>71395184
>and hot slutty bitches

I didn't see this in Deadpool.
>>
>>71395432
how are you posting on 4chan if you are blind?
>>
Because memes are great you dip
>>
>>71394315
Maybe people are just sick of the xmen while deadpool was something fresh.
>>
Do people older than 16 really find deadpool funny?
>>
>>71395588
the audience for deadpool was exclusively over the age of 17
>>
>>71394315
You're a meme
>>
>>71395588
Yes lots
>>
>>71395588

do people over the age of 16 really post on 4chan?
>>
deadpool shown you don't need a high budget to make a great superhero movie. Just make it R.
>>
Because the Deadpool movie didn't take itself seriously, and actually went light on the meme humor. Most of the jokes stood completely on their own, and the satire was refreshing after all the capeshit we've had to deal with.
>>
>>71396008
Then what happened to Kick-Ass 1 & 2?
>>
File: 1466992654760.jpg (101 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466992654760.jpg
101 KB, 1000x1000
I feel you OP. I tried to like the Deadpool movie, but it seemed like it was trying too hard to be funny/taunchy. Literal Seth Rogen-tier jokes with Ryan Reynolds delivering them. And the fourth wall stuff got annoying really fast even though I know that's Deadpool's schtick. I wish I could into reddit humor like everyone else on this board.
>>
>>71397729
*raunchy
>>
>>71395184
Deadpool had 2 stronk feminist women you moron
>>
>>71396126
1 was ok
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.