[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between the new extended cut and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: superman-bald.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
superman-bald.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
What's the difference between the new extended cut and the original?
>>
more lore.
>>
>>71393393
They added some really tacked on scenes explaining Supes' motivation for fighting Batman, but all they accomplish is make him look like a bigger hypocrite

>HOW COME BATMAN DECIDES WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES
>meanwhile he fucking kills terrorists on the other side of the world causing a shit ton of bad stuff to happen to the natives
>>
Bruh, look at this dood...
>>
>>71393393
pacing works, they make the characters likable, actually unravels a well made conspiracy in the Louis subplot
>>
>>71393393
You have the sit through more of this shit
>>
Some things are fixed, but its still the same garbage flick by the end of it.
>>
File: 1463726495161.jpg (163 KB, 640x794) Image search: [Google]
1463726495161.jpg
163 KB, 640x794
>>71393393
More poop on screen
>>
>>71393393
It sucks twice as hard.
>>
one sucks, the other is the original cut.
>>
>>71393393
I haven't seen it in the Theatres.
Is that scene with Batman in a desert in Bruce's dream real? Who's the guy that pops out of the screen afterwards? What the fuck does it have to do with anything? I guess it's JL bait or something.
>>
>>71394316
Sorry, I meant to ask if the dream scene in the dessert was in the original movie or if it was added for the release only.
>>
>>71394350
It was in the original, I laughed through it.
>>
>>71393393
nothing.

if you are a snyderfag / dcucks you'll get your greatest orgasm from the ultimate cut.
if you are a true patrician, you'd realize that the whole thing is just a complete moneygrabbing trickery since the uc is just the same shit rearranged nicely to look like something digestible.
>>
>>71394420
This.
There's hope on /tv/ thanks to people like you
>>
>>71393393
he must attain this baldy look in BVS sequel.
>>
>>71393393
Ang Lee should've been hired for this shit
B fuck S - broke butt...downtown.
>>
The biggest problem the movie still has is the inclusion of Doomsday.
If you REALLY had to have the trio fight a big bad at the end, just have Lex find some prototype power armor in the Kryptonian ship
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.