[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Corbyn on Camera saying he wasn't sure the cameras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: thick-of-it.jpg (137 KB, 1264x702) Image search: [Google]
thick-of-it.jpg
137 KB, 1264x702
>Corbyn on Camera saying he wasn't sure the cameras in the labour party room were a good idea...on camera
>they're kicked out for a short period and then let back in with his 'faithful' deputy nowhere in sight (his deputy's secretly scheming against him)
>press going nuts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/video-jeremy-corbyn-admits-this-seems-a-bad-idea-after-letting-c/?playlist=structure%3Anews

Wtf, England? This is like a Thick of It Episode...I thought that show was only meant to be satire (ie, not real)
>>
File: labour-corbyn-toot_3454833b.jpg (92 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
labour-corbyn-toot_3454833b.jpg
92 KB, 620x387
>>71392493
>>
File: ed-miliband5.jpg (70 KB, 628x916) Image search: [Google]
ed-miliband5.jpg
70 KB, 628x916
>>
>>71392493
>I thought that show was only meant to be satire
They got their jokes and characters from real politics, and real politics in turn followed the show. It's insane, but british political satire has always worked this way.
>>
ITT: You are Malcolm Tucker. Spin this in favour of Corbyn
>>
>>71393010
Fuckity bye bye
>>
>>71392493
>Wtf, England? This is like a Thick of It Episode...I thought that show was only meant to be satire (ie, not real)

lol, you probably thought that about Yes, Minister too yet you can turn on episode of it and it sounds like it was filmed today.
>>
Spot on satire
>>
>sabotaged the IN campaign
>purging the party of Blairite scum

How can one man be so based?
>>
>>71392759

For the information of Burgerbros, this is the guy who put the UK in the mess it is now. He stabbed his electable brother in the back, leading to a squabble between incompetent rich Tory boys when they beat him, causing Brexit and the likely dissolution of the UK.

Programmes like "The Thick of It" and "Yes, Prime Minister" give a pretty accurate view of UK politics.
>>
>>71392493

>Clegg, Corbyn and Boris have all appeared on The Last Leg
>All of them respectively doomed their own political party and they are all imploding on themselves because of those three

Is The Last Leg cursed?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.