[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of going to the cinema alone. should I do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: MTI5NDg0MDY3Mzc1ODA0Mzg2.jpg (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
MTI5NDg0MDY3Mzc1ODA0Mzg2.jpg
30 KB, 620x349
I was thinking of going to the cinema alone. should I do it?
>>
>>71391996
I only go to the movies alone on sunday mornings.
>>
depends on yr local cinemas NOSP. if theres a designated day in the month like the single sunday at my local kino, then shure. otherwise make shure to bring another person. but you could also pay for the kino companion service to get past NOSP
>>
>buy tickets for me and my friends
>leave an empty seat between us and the other people
>some lonely twat sits in that seat
>smells like ass and makes a loud wheezing noise every time he breathes in
>>
>>71392718
thank god you deleted that post it was awful
>>
>>71391996

where is the pasta about this?
>>
I do it all that time, except friday and saturday, because that would tell scream to everyone that I have no social life (which in fact I don't).
>>
>>71391996
I tried once but they sicced the complementary falcons on me (the falcons for people who forgot theirs)
>>
yey, just don't take the buttered crab legs as a side, everyone notices the smell trust me
>>
just make sure you jelq a little before. if your kinoplex is anything like mine (Regal Theater), they've recently installed a boner inspection device.

If you're not packing 6.5 inches, you get a public spanking and refused service.

I tried slipping a carrot in and got kicked out, so i'll be waiting a while to see Neon Demon on blu-ray
>>
Bring a notepad and a pen so people don't think you're a loser
>>
>>71393074
Why would you care

It's a bunch of strangers in a dark environment none of whom have any vested interest in knowing about or thinking about you and who will all probably forget you existed at all after the film ends, if ever they noticed to start with.

Social anxiety is such a weird meme
>>
>>71392538
>kino companion service

>>
>>71393527
you are going to wrong cinema my friend

all of them built after 2014 have the new machine at the entrance where you just swipe your penis inspection card, no matter is it from middle school or high school, as long as it has the official stamp you are fine.
That way they reduce cost and faster line.

I just hope they don't up the standards in the future
>>
>>71392538
This no singles policy is a meme.
Right?
RIGHT?
>>
Just got back from the cinema there. Went on my own to watch When Marnie Was There. Twas grand.

Why does everyone make a big deal about this?
>>
>>71393918
most people don't even know about it because most people don't go alone to watch movies. Ever. And the staff doesn't pay attention all the time.

But yeah ofcourse that every respectable kinoplex has one, and if there is a new guy working as staff he will more than likely even implement the policy because he learned it a few days ago when he was hired, and he doesn't want to lose his job

So be careful, take maybe an extra womens jacket so if anybody asks you say "oh she just went to the bathroom, she'll be back quick" and crawl away silently without anyone noticing because it can get quite embarassing when the staff comes in with flashlights in the middle of the movie to get you so yeah
>>
>>71391996
doing it tonight
half priced tuesdays

Neon Demon, get hyped my nigguhs
>>
File: The_Great_Blue.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
The_Great_Blue.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7eOgBp6UU
>>
>>71393918
There are actually theaters in the US that don't allow singles
>>
>>71393669
That's only true if they don't have an inspector during the ticket lines, and nowadays like every modern theatre has one of those roomba things to sniff out singles
>>
>>71394184
you may as well commit suicide

I wouldn't wish that movie on charlie manson
>>
>>71394185
that picture broke my heart

fuck you
>>
>>71394324
>If I can concentrate enough it can feel real
>Oh its working! The slight subzero breeze, the glorious rising arctic sun, time to hunt for seals
>"Daddy Daddy it's the POLAR BEAR let's throw our pop corn to make it move PO-LAR-BE-AR PO-LAR-BE-AR"
>>
>>71391996
only if you actually want to be picked out of the crowd
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.