[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that actually her name in Wreck it Ralph?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463530852346.jpg (208 KB, 1680x939) Image search: [Google]
1463530852346.jpg
208 KB, 1680x939
Is that actually her name in Wreck it Ralph?
>>
>>71391683
>Gamergate wasn't solely targeted at the rotten apples in game journalism who fucked and lied their way up
What did they mean with this?
>>
What does she have to do eith gamergate? That shit was about bad journalism.
>>
>>71392975
>That shit was about bad journalism.
Was being the keyword. The original goal was lost when GG was hijacked by autistic fucks.
>>
>journalism
>>>game journalism

hard to see why anyone would ever give a fuck about that tbqh lads
>>
>>71391683
Jane Lynch voice in that character makes me feel stuff.
>>
are they STILL going on about the gamergate thing?
>>
>>71393125
Is it still happening?
>>
>>71393029

It wasn't though. It was much simpler than that. The opposition of gamergate simply changed the narrative and their followers unquestioningly ate it up.
>>
>>71393029
Anyone who thinks games "journalism" is a think that exists is pretty fucking autistic to begin with.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.