[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of the Ashes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
before being BTFO by Jon's followers what was Littlefinger's grand plan?
>>
>>71391412
why would he blow up the wall?

why would anybody let him?
>>
Crashing this plane.
>>
Getting caught.
>>
>>71391532
Well, he can blow up the wall to fuck up Dany's and Jon's plans and get them unprepared

Of course he will lose Westeros because of this, but nobody will take it either
>>
None of this shit matters anymore now that we have Dany with her fuckhuge army crossing the narrow sea. He'll probably end up dying in a retarded way to wrap up his story.
>>
>>71391412
what does he even do in season 6?
>>
I think little finger is still in play. Remember this:

after Littlefinger offers to attack Winterfell with the Knights of the Vale:

“And if you succeed?” Cersei says

“Name me Warden of the North,” Littlefinger says.

“I’ll speak to the king this evening, have him issue a royal decree.”

“I will not rest until the Lion flies over Winterfell,” Littlefinger says, in reference to the Lannisters’ house sigil.

“I’ll know you’re a man of your word when I see Sansa Stark’s head on a spike.”
>>
File: 1466901270762.png (389 KB, 526x527) Image search: [Google]
1466901270762.png
389 KB, 526x527
>>71391532
because CHAOSH

because he's CIA
>>
>>71393051
Not much but at this point almost everything went on his favor and he pretty much has control over the vale by now
>>
I feel like Littlefinger still has something big left to do or else he would have been killed off this season along with every other inconvenient plot thread
>>
>>71395261
gee captain obvious, it's like the show didn't give us that shot of him staring at sansa to keep us thinking about him
>>
>>71395261
HE is gonna blow up the wall, it's the only thing tha can move Night's King invasion forward and LF would rather be king of the ashes than settle with what he's got
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.