[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Littlefinger still has any chance of claiming the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Book_of_the_Stranger_05.jpg (4 MB, 3831x2550) Image search: [Google]
Book_of_the_Stranger_05.jpg
4 MB, 3831x2550
Do you think Littlefinger still has any chance of claiming the throne? He is almost out of tricks to play and he obsession with Sansa is too big of a distraction.
Also, Dany's plot armour is just too strong at this point to be beaten by him.
>mfw no repeat of season 3 throne room conversation with Varys, only this time with CIA as the king
>>
>male
no chance idiot
>>
>CIA
BANE?
>>
File: 1434148111045.png (498 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1434148111045.png
498 KB, 720x540
He has to

He has been forced in the series since S1, he has a point in this series, he will have to plan something
>>
>>71390893
I hope he does, only for Bane to pop in at the last minute and take the throne for himself.
>>
I don't get it.

Sansa told him "Fuck you"

And she told Jon "Get King, I believe in you!"

But now I read on half of the news-outlets on the web, that Sansa is angry because Jon got the throne and she looked to Littlefinger in that moment because she wanted to plot agains Jon with him?!?

I thought she looked to Littlefinger, because he didn't yell "KING IN THE NORTH!!"
>>
I know D&D personally and I've seen the end.

>Littlefinger sitting on the iron throne
>Daenerys is brought to him in chains
>"Queen" Daenerys, I'm Littlefinger. You got yourself caught, what's the next step of your usurpation plan?
>Daenerys answers:
>Burning this city...
>...with no survivors!
>>
>>71390893
if he can't have sansa he's going to try to get with the mother of dragons
that's the only play he's got left
he's going to double cross the north, let the walkers in
align with the sand snakes to take out cersei, then having 2 armies he going to propose a marriage between him and 'the mother of dragons' to kill the invading walkers
>>
he officially declared for Stark aka a separatist north which pretty much makes him an enemy to anyone who still believes in keeping the integrity of the seven kingdoms, thus dany, greyjoys, martells, tyrells, lannisters
he would have to marry sansa and kill jon and bran to become warden of the north, but he couldn't call himself king in the north if he wants the iron throne
>>
File: 1466369461592.jpg (155 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1466369461592.jpg
155 KB, 800x999
"How long until we get there?"

"We're already here!"
>>
>>71390893
No one will take the throne. The theme if the series is bad rulers. Everyone who tries to rule, fucks up. No one will rule. This is a story about the end of monarchy, high borns, lords etc.
>>
>>71394641
are you mentally ill?
>>
>>71390893
He has a better chance than most. Dany is looking for support in Westeros and he has control over one of the biggest houses in Westeros. They are both pursuing the Iron Throne and Varys knows and respects him. If Dany marries him she will have support from one of the biggest armies available. Neither of them care for love and only want power. It makes for the most interesting power couple possible
>>
>>71391620
>le misogyny meme 8)
>>>/v/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71394881
Would literally anyone you listed aside from the Lannisters actually give a single fuck about Northern independence at this point?

There's one Tyrell left and all she wants at this point is blood

The Greyjoys are massive secessionists themselves

The Martells hated being part of the Seven Kingdoms in the first place

Dany and Jon aren't going to fight because they're both heroes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.