[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused now. Did she really have Robert killed? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: gotcersei_8col~01.jpg (54 KB, 574x497) Image search: [Google]
gotcersei_8col~01.jpg
54 KB, 574x497
I'm confused now.

Did she really have Robert killed? I thought he was impaled by a boar.

Did she make a deal with that boar?
>>
>>71390416
no, she warged the boar and boar'd her lord
>>
>it's a villain admits all their crimes before they kill someone scene
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
Azor Jon
>>
>>71390464
>and then doesn't kill them
>>
>>71390416

She got Lancel to make sure Robert got super drunk on the hunt.
Tbh Robert drank all the time and even when wasted I think the chance a boar goring him to death is pretty slim so the plan was a shitty but lucky one
>>
She fucked the boar in exchange for him to kill Robert
>>
>She got dressed as the boar and killed Robert
You can see her buying the costume in episode 3 season 1.
Do people not watch the show or what? Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.
>>
>>71390416

She had one of her servants give Robert an extra-strong wine during the hunt that made him drunk enough that the boar was able to take advantage to kill him.
>>
>>71390494
She's as good as dead, I strongly doubt we'll ever see her again.
>>
>>71390416
she filled robert's pockets with truffles.
>>
>>71390593
It was Lancel.
>>
>>71390505

I think it's implied Pycelle gave Cersei drugs to put in the wine as well but I might be completely pulling that out of my ass. He helped kill Jon Arryn so it isn't out of the question.
>>
>>71390505
>>71390416
>>71390593

he was not only drunk, the wine lancel had on the wineskin also had milk of the poppy wich made roberth slower and less perceptive to the boars
>>
File: truffle.jpg (20 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
truffle.jpg
20 KB, 400x311
>>71390697
>did some one say truffles?
>>
>>71390808
I thought it was just that it was heavily fortified wine.
>>
>>71390808

Pycelle and Cersei had nothing to do with Jon Arryn's death. Lysa admitted to poisoning him and framing the Lannisters to her sister at the end of SoS before LF pushed her off.
>>
>>71390654
She will spam "Confess" to the Night King and kill him

Screencap this
>>
File: IMG_2986.png (132 KB, 394x354) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.png
132 KB, 394x354
>>71390557
sorey for not recalling a small detail that aired years ago
>>
The boar was a big guy
>>
>>71392436
no pls
>>
>>71390428
mfw
>>
>>71390416
how was mountain brought back to life
>>
Robert Baratheon was poisoned by his enemies.
>>
>>71392570
Science

Magic

Probably both
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.