[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy 90th birthday, Mel Brooks! https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mel-brooks-spaceballs.png (337 KB, 636x510) Image search: [Google]
mel-brooks-spaceballs.png
337 KB, 636x510
Happy 90th birthday, Mel Brooks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXrZLoH_q4
>>
>90
>You will buy in Mel Brooks' lifetime
>>
he's going to make it to 100. absolutely no way he will suffer a heart attack and die on his birthday.
>>
>>71390585

*die
>>
>>71390203
Mel need more love while we still have him.
>>
>>71390203
Spaceballs 2 when? Mel can't die before that...
>>
happy birthday
blazing saddles guy ;)
>>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Der Selleri, es hat gepiepst
>>
>>71390588
>he's going to make it to 100

There's no guarantee but in his case it's easy to imagine.
>>
y'all know how it is when the spouse to whom an old person is devoted dies with the result they themselves snuff it not long afterwards, like with Johnny Cash. when Anne Bancroft died it didn't seem to happen to Mel Brooks and he just keeps going, I'm optimistic he could make it to a hundred
>>
>>71390203
The most important Jew.
>>
>They can't make [Blazing Saddles] today because everybody's so politically correct. You know, the NAACP would stop a great movie that would do such a great service to black people because of the N-word.
>You've got to really examine these things and see what's right and what's wrong. Politically correct is absolutely wrong. Because it inhibits the freedom of thought. I'm so lucky that they weren't so strong then and that the people that let things happen on the screen weren't so powerful then. I was very lucky.
Based Mel
>>
>>71391695
>Based Mel

You hate him that much?
>>
>>71391569
Funniest too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.